Retreat to 5.3 acres of paradise at this 5-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house in the Black Jack countryside. Classic architecture and an updated interior make you feel like royalty in the 2,900-square-foot living space. With accommodations for 16 but a max occupancy of 20 guests, invite everyone to fish and relax at this memorable getaway. The property sits close to golf courses and the Missouri River, while only being 30 minutes from St. Louis!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Living Room: 3 Pull Out Beds
You'll reach this house through a gated entry that will open up into the spacious and beautiful landscape surrounding the property. After passing the private fishing pond, a drive up the road reveals a classic and elegant house. Step inside the doors to find a living area and dining room that follows the elegant exterior.
Throw logs in the fireplace and relax in the living room as the self-proclaimed chefs of the family head to the kitchen. Cooking for a crowd will be easy with the stainless steel appliances, large granite counters, and ample cabinet.
When you're ready to eat, you have a couple dining spaces to choose from. Head into the dining room for the formal meals, into the kitchen for early morning breakfast, or downstairs to the entertainment space for dinner and a show - whether it be a movie on the projector screen or watching your friends attempt a game of pool.
Also in the entertainment space is a second room with a flat-screen TV and children's games for hours of fun. If that's not enough entertainment, a trip outside will promote endless possibilities with a basketball court and private fishing pond.
While the kids are off exploring the grounds, the adults can hang back and sip drinks on the wooden deck 'tiki bar,' or take a spot at one of the picnic tables to keep a close eye on the ribs cooking on the grill nearby.
When you're finally worn out from the fun-filled day, head off to rest for the night. Parents can choose between a queen bed in the master with an ensuite bath or one of the plush queen-sized beds attaching to the front-facing balcony. The tired kiddos will be ready to hop into one of the additional pullout couches for a restful night.
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend some time off the private grounds and on the public greens. Florissant Golf Club and Eagle Springs Golf Course are both less than 10 minutes away for those who are hoping to book a tee time and walk the lush Missouri landscape.
If you're ready to graduate from the private fishing pond to bigger rushing rivers, drive over to the Columbia Bottom Conservation Area. Here, you'll have access to prime fly fishing spots on the Missouri River. Enjoy the fresh currents until you catch enough fish to feed the whole family!
Take a day trip down to St. Louis to tour the big city just 30 minutes away. Marvel at the famous golden arch, wander the state botanical garden, or take the kids to the St. Louis Zoo! Pair these attractions with unique local dining and shopping for a day that everyone can enjoy.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen TVs, a wood-burning fireplace, pool table, private hot tub, fitness room, gas grill, basketball court, private fishing pond, 6 parking spots, and much more!
- Magnificent location - set on 5.3 acres of beautiful private land in Black Jack, just 30 minutes from St. Louis
- Nearest Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (Maximum 1 Dog Allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 16 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and living room, but the addition of 4 adults is permitted if they provide their own sleeping arrangements (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in