*Please note that the homeowner’s house, as well as another vacation rental unit, are on the premises, and both homeowners and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Pack your bags for Texas and 'Sunday Haus', a charming 1-bedroom loft, 1-bathroom Fredericksburg vacation rental cottage, which sleeps 2! Featuring a breathtaking central location on 37-acres of Texas Hill Country, fantastic community amenities and picturesque views, you’ll want to return to this property every year!
Loft: King Bed
From the moment you arrive, you’ll instantly be entranced with ‘Valley View Cottages’ incredible view of the surrounding Texas hill country and nearby Barton Creek!
Originally titled ‘Frankreich Valley,’ you’ll love the interior’s rustic exposed beam ceilings, hardwood floors and vibrant wall murals. Enjoy starting each day from the comfort of the leather couches and the fireplace in the living room.
Beat the Texas heat with a dip in the community pool, or sip on a cold beverage at one of the relaxing spots amidst the live oak and pecan trees as the sights and sounds of Barton Creek fill your senses.
During a cool evening, wine and dine with your companions from the firepit as you continue to enjoy the peace and serenity that surround this property.
After an exciting day, retreat to your private loft at 'Sunday Haus' and sleep soundly on the plush king-sized bed.
For the ultimate relaxation, book a massage or spa treatment at the on site spa, or warm your muscles in the sauna.
With rich German culture and heritage engulfing Fredericksburg, many historic attractions await your visit, including the Pioneer Museum!
Rent a kayak and bring along your fishing rods as you paddle across 10 acres of water for you to reel in a magnificent fish. Afterward, be sure to check out the abundance of local wineries in the area for some of the best tasting wine in the state of Texas.
If you’re up for a quick day trip, hop in the car and head 30 minutes north to Austin, where endless live music, restaurants, food trucks, shopping and sightseeing await you. Head 30 minutes south to visit San Antonio, where more museums, breweries and local heritage run deep in the city’s roots.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a cable TV, free WiFi, central air conditioning, fireplace and much more
- Community amenities include swimming pool, firepit, viewing areas, sauna, patio and much more
- Elegant hill country location right next to Barton Creek! - Enjoy easy access to kayaking, fishing, hiking, wineries, sightseeing, restaurants and shopping!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner’s house, as well as another vacation rental unit, are on the premises, and both homeowners and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in