Discover the magic of Hawaii from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Waianae vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 6. Situated in a beautiful gated community on 14 acres of land, the home offers access to an abundance of resort amenities. Take advantage of the outdoor pool or your own private balcony overlooking the ocean. Under 5 minutes from Makaha Beach Park and only 10 from Pokai Bay Beach Park, this condo is the perfect starting point for all your island adventures!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Living Room, Queen Pull Out Sofa
Outfitted with Southeast Asian decor and charming wood furnishings, this condo beautifully captures the island essence of Hawaii.
Upon arrival, the first thing you’ll want to do is step out onto the balcony to revel in your own personal slice of paradise. With sweeping views of the ocean and surrounding mountains, you won’t be able to get enough of this splendid outdoor space!
Floor-to-ceiling windows in the main living area ensure that the breathtaking landscaping is always in view. Sit back on the plush sofa while you take in the scenery from behind the glass or watch a film on the 46-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Prepare your favorite homemade treats in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all your basic appliances and simple wood cabinetry to store all your ingredients. Pack up your snacks to take to the beach or enjoy them at the quaint table set for 4.
Give your eyes a rest and retire to the master bedroom. Slide open the glass doors to let a cool breeze flow through the room while you settle into the queen-sized bed and find a good show to watch on the 32-inch flat-screen TV. In the second bedroom, you’ll find 2 comfortable twin beds and ample closet storage.
Take advantage of the many amenities offered around the community, which features lush landscaping and ambient outdoor lighting. Soak up some sun by the pool, utilize the grill area for a cookout or dine al fresco in the picnic area.
Venture out to explore the scenic shores of Makaha Beach Park, located under 5 minutes from the condo. As one of the 3 top beaches on the island of Oahu, there’s no shortage of fun to be had here. Swim in the mild waters or stand on the sidelines to watch a surf competition.
Alternatively, you can head over to Pokai Bay Beach Park, one of the most protected beaches on Oahu’s leeward coast. With calm waters, the park is a great place for novice surfers or groups traveling with kids learning to swim.
Other island attractions worth a visit include Mount Kaʻala, Maili Beach Park and Boat Harbor. For those willing to take a drive, make your way towards the other end of the island to hike the iconic Diamond Head or tour the historic Pearl Harbor.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, on-site laundry machines, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, private balcony, outdoor furniture, snorkeling gear, boogie boards, and more!
- Community amenities include a heated pool, grill area, picnic area and 24-hour security
- Wonderful Makaha location - Under 10 minutes from Makaha Beach Park and Pokai Bay Beach Park. Within driving distance from various area attractions, including Mount Ka’ala and Diamond Head
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819 (~31 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please note that no more than 2 children are allowed at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- HOA REQUIRES NAMES OF ALL OF THOSE TRAVELING TO ENTER PROPERTY. Please send list to Kyong Wilson at email@example.com