Enjoy incredible mountain views along with wildlife sightings during your stay at this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Fairplay! Up to 14 guests will relax comfortably in this 3,600-square-foot home, located on a gorgeous 7-acre property. Spend your days hiking around the property, fishing on the private pond or hitting the slopes at any of the nearby resorts! At night, retire to the hot tub to soothe your aching muscles as you watch the sunset.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
With many windows and an open floor plan, light fills the house on each of Colorado's 300 days of sunshine.
Wake up in the morning and head out to the expansive back deck which has views of Pikes Peak and several other towering mountains. Enjoy a cup of coffee and breathe in the fresh mountain air - there's no better way to start the day!
Your indoor entertainment options are seemingly limitless in this house. The great room on the main level boasts a flat-screen TV with satellite and surround sound speaker system. Head downstairs to challenge your travel companions to a game of pool or darts while watching shows on the flat-screen TV that has satellite, surround sound, and a DVD player.
The fully equipped kitchen allows you to prepare any meal for up to 16 guests and even boasts a wine cooler to chill your favorite wines. On pleasant evenings, step outside to the wraparound deck to enjoy the amazing views, grill dinner, and relax in the fresh mountain air.
There's no better way to end a day of exploration than relaxing in the hot tub! Pour yourself a drink and soak your muscles as the sun dips below the mountains in the distance.
Recharge your batteries at night in any of the 4 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the remaining 3 bedrooms have queen-sized beds. Up to 6 additional guests in your travel group can sleep on the comfortable sofas and 2 queen-sized air mattresses.
This home is in the ideal location for anyone who loves being outside any time of the year! In the summer, you can hike, mountain bike, go horseback riding, or explore the area on a four-wheeler. In the winter, head to nearby Breckenridge for incredible skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing opportunities.
If you get tired of trying to reel in fish on the property's private pond, head to one of the nearby rivers - Fairplay is known as the fly fishing capital of Colorado!
Try to strike it rich by panning for gold in the Platte River! The town also hosts a summer concert series down by the river at Fairplay Beach.
Take a short drive to Buena Vista to go whitewater rafting, or simply enjoy the town's hot springs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with wine cooler, hot tub, deck with patio furniture, gas grill, 2 flat-screen TVs with satellite and DVD players, surround sound entertainment system, game room with pool table and darts, free WiFi, central heating, heated garage parking and driveway parking, and much more!
- Incredible Fairplay location with amazing views of the mountains - near fun outdoor recreation options and close to world-class skiing in Breckenridge!
- No smoking anywhere on premises, inside or out. A minimum $500 charge will apply if evidence of smoking is discovered.
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in