- english, spanish
WELCOME HOME! We’re Remixto, a new way to experience Mexico. We create unique, immersive travel experiences that celebrate the diversity of Mexican life: the vibrant global energy of CDMX, the colonial and Mayan history of the Yucatán peninsula, the stunning beauty of the Gulf Coast and Riviera Maya. We believe real-world travel experiences shouldn’t have to skimp on luxuries. That’s why our one-of-kind vacation rental homes come with world-class amenities and personalized travel services that allow you escape, indulge, and explore the rich culture and history of the place we love to call home.
What makes this Apartment unique
When you stay in a Remixto home, you get to experience history. We handpick every home for its unique, colonial charm and stock it with modern, first-rate amenities and handcrafted, local comforts. With the privacy that comes with every one of our colonial homes and our 24/7, customizable concierge services, you can truly relax and live just like you’re at home—except better. Want to immerse yourself in local culture? Whether you’re looking to wander through cobblestone streets and colonial buildings, indulge in authentic late-night street food, check out weekend flea markets, relax on the beach, or all of the above, our team of experts can help you discover the hidden gems of Mérida’s historic neighborhoods.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Chic Flat in the heart of Roma Norte
Fabulous location! Beautifully appointed with a lovely mix of furnishings and finishes! 24 hour security. Walking distance to amazing restaurants and music venues as well as shopping! Would definitely stay here again or seek out another one of Remixto's properties.
Some good some bad
- The apartment is in a great location. Super convenient.
- It's a very large space, particularly the common areas.
- Having a doorman was great for our group because we didn't need to work too hard to coordinate key handoffs.
- Basic things were missing or inconvenient. For example, there weren't any hooks to hang up your towels in the bathroom. The closets were mounted too high, and were not usable. I am a taller than average person and I had to reach on my tip-toes to hang my clothes up.
- There was loud, disruptive construction happening directly next to the apartment, starting at 8am every day except Sunday. We weren't warned about this, and it was impossible to sleep in. One of the mornings, the hammering was happening directly next to the wall of the master bedroom.
- The neighbors in the building put their dogs in the interior courtyard that faces the kitchen one afternoon. The dogs barked loudly non-stop for a couple of hours.
- The hosts were not very responsive. On multiple occasions, I had to email twice before they replied, including to confirm check-in time. I also emailed on the first day about the construction and never got a reply.
Overall, the apartment was spacious and comfortable, but it was more expensive than other options in the area. Given the construction, I can't recommend staying there until the it ends The hosts also need to improve on the basics of communication and the amenities to justify the cost.
great property in a great neighborhood
Lovely place, clean and easy access
Cool apartment in great location
Our family of 5 had a nice stay in this apartment. It is big and has lots of lovely spaces to sit and relax and cool design. It is located in a great neighborhood (Roma Norte) with lots of restaurants and easy to get around. We were there the week between Christmas and New Year’s so this may not be the norm but we had to deal with renters above us who threw parties on their balcony 4 out of the 7 nights we were there. (Because of the way the building is designed noise carries very easily throughout.) Unfortunately, their balcony is directly next to the upstairs of this apartment. Anyway, we just dealt with it (turned on white noise, ear plugs, pillow over our head). I am only mentioning this for travelers who want a more quiet environment. The laundry facilities are shared use which was also unexpected and a little trickier to do laundry. There is no heat or a/c which was only an issue at night downstairs when it was pretty chilly but there are lots of comfy blankets and a space heater so that wasn’t a big deal. Overall, we liked the apartment. It had a great vibe, nice doorman, comfortable beds, spacious bedrooms, well appointed kitchen and it was very clean.
Overall good with one issue
The space was wonderful for our group. A big disappointment was not having any towels in the House when we arrived. The towels we got were dirty and stained.
Amazing architecture, great location
This smartly designed, airy space was perfect for our needs. Highly recommended.