Escape to this peaceful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Honolulu, Hawaii! This well-appointed apartment features modern updates and tasteful decor throughout, making it a welcoming home-away-from-home during your stay. The apartment sleeps up to 6 guests comfortably and is ideal for a family or couple looking to explore all that the island has to offer. You'll be just a half mile from the beach, and 15 minutes from downtown!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Upon entering this well-appointed property, you'll be greeted by the fully equipped kitchen. Featuring stainless steel appliances, modern updates, and ample counter space, the kitchen is ideal for preparing a delicious home-cooked meal.
Pull up a stool at the breakfast bar, offering seating for 5, and enjoy mouthwatering appetizers while keeping the chef of the group company.
The open-concept layout makes it easy to visit with your travel companions. Head over to the living area and get comfortable on the sofa as you settle in to enjoy a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
Each bedroom is tastefully furnished, with plush bedding, tasteful decor, and warm natural light. At the end of your day, prepare for a peaceful night of sleep to rest up for the next day filled with adventure and exploring!
The apartment is located just a 6-minute drive from Kahanamoku Beach. Swim in the calm waters or pack a picnic to enjoy in the grassy area under one of the beautiful palm trees. Be sure to experience at least one breathtaking waterfront sunset while you're in Hawaii!
Less than 10 minutes from the property, Gone Surfing Hawaii offers an exceptional experience to learn how to surf! With lessons, tours, and rentals, you're sure to fall in love with this classic Hawaiian sport.
Family-friendly destinations include the Honolulu Zoo and Sea Life Park, where you can observe reef sharks and swim with dolphins!
Honolulu has plenty of accessible hikes to choose from no matter your skill level or age. Manoa Falls is just over 15 minutes from the property, featuring a 1.6-mile trail and stunning waterfall. Diamond Head State Monument is a must-do, offering breathtaking views overlooking the Pacific Ocean!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, on-site laundry machines, air-conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- Located just a half-mile from the beach with views of the mountains and canal
- Convenient Honolulu Location - Just a 15-minute drive to downtown and attractions such as the Honolulu Museum of Art, and just a 10-minute drive from the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, (~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in