This is a beautifully furnished 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths townhouse, close to conveniences: University of Manitoba (UofM) and Investors Group Stadium (Home field of Blue Bombers); Canadian Superstore; Sobey; Tim Horton; restaurants etc., and about 25 minutes’ ride to downtown Winnipeg, The Forks, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, MTS Centre etc. Main shopping malls at Kanesten blvd, including IKEA and the new factory outlet shopping mall are about 15 minutes’ drive away.
This home comes with a 50” 4K Smart TV in the living area, and TV in every room, TV box, Netflix and high-speed internet for your total comfort and enjoyment.
The kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range appliances like coffee maker, microwave oven, and quality cooking pots, pans and dishware.
Washer-dryer and ironing board with iron are available on site.
Your hosts have a great knowledge of Winnipeg and will be willing to provide you with up-to-date information and make you comfortable during your stay in the city.
We are committed to a very high standard of hospitality and our aim to provide value for the money you paid. We have included house rules to make sure that you and future visitors continue to enjoy this level of facility when using Bezaleel Xquisite. Thank you again for browsing our listing and please proceed to book with us and experience quality, clean, quiet and comfortable home.
A serene, secured, up-scaled and highly sought after SouthPointe neighbourhood in South Winnipeg. This neighboorhood has many beautifully designed homes with many amenities and attractive surroundings. There is plenty of room to walk, bike, run and play in the 4 km paved green way network.
- 50” 4K Smart TV in the living area.
- TV in every room.
- TV box.
- High-speed internet.
- One Queen size bed in master bedroom (sleeps 2).
- One double size bed in second room (sleeps 2).
- One double size sofa bed in lounge (Sleeps 2).
- Air bed available on request (We only supply the airbeds when more than 6 guests are booked and paid for).
- Appliances like coffee maker.
- Microwave oven.
- Cooking pots, pans and dishware.
- Washer & dryer.
- High quality ironing board with steam iron.
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
- We expect you will respect our home. We will send the smart door key codes 24 hours before check in.
- Leave shoes at the entrance.
- Please clean up after yourself especially in the common areas - living room, kitchen area and bathroom.
- Do not move any furniture, fixtures, appliances, and furnishings.
- No eating meals in the bedroom.
- No house parties.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior host approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind.
- Absolutely NO smoking of any kind, burning of incense, candles, or any other substance inside the house
- No illegal activities.
- No pet or animal is allowed in the house.
- Please park your car in the parking spot designated for this guest house.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- Unreturned and/or lost parking pass will be charged a replacement fee.
- Unless prearranged, late check-outs will result in a deduction from your security deposit for each 2-hour overstay.
- Hosts are not responsible for any mail delivered to the property. Mails delivered after checkout date will be held for 30 days, and disposed if unclaimed. Any claimed mail will incur an administration charge.
- Our house does not have stair child gate. If you have infants and children, it is your responsibility to take care of them.
- Any damage of the property will attract commensurate replacement or repair cost deducted from guest security deposit.
- Please keep the property in tidy condition to avoid incurring cleaning costs. If the property is in an untidy state, the cost will be deducted from the security deposit at a rate of $25 per cleaner, per hour.
- Depending on the type of violation of the house rules, it may result in deductions made against your security deposit, cancellation of the booking, or immediate eviction with no refund.