|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Most central location in Los Angeles. 5-10 minutes to everything! Beaches, Freeways, The Grove, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Century City, Studios, Downtown LA.
Quiet, beautiful neighborhood. This Los Angeles Retreat was a Old-Hollywood actress' childhood home, and is a perfectly situated house for both work and play, for friends, families or couples seeking the fine amenities of a vacation or work retreat. The perfect location for easy access to everything LA has to offer.
Classic California indoor/outdoor living experience.. A designer's dream, every inch of this retreat has been custom built while still maintaining homage to the home's original 1920s California Spanish charm.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms: One with a King size bed and one with a Queen size bed both with beautiful down comforters and high thread count sheets.
- American Leather pull out sofa in Living Room
- Master bedroom has double french doors opening onto the gorgeous backyard and its patio.
- 1 3-piece generously-sized bathroom with a claw foot tub, sink, and large luxury shower.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house.
- Arched passageways
- Living Room fireplace
- Family Room Large flat screen TV with Blu-ray
- Wireless High Speed internet WiFi, DirecTV
- Low voltage lighting throughout the house, with dimmers in each room - for elegant mood setting.
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with Stainless appliances - dishwasher, Premium Refrigerator, microwave, high-end Thermador Range, Granite counters, Custom Cabinets, Toaster, coffee pot, blender.
- Beautiful dishes & stem ware
- Inviting outdoor living space with barbecue, dining, and lounging
- Central air and heat
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Insiders Concierge book
Our family loves this home. It is a very special place - relaxing and minutes to just about anything.
Lori purchased this house in 2005
This is a historic property - just ask us
Clean, airy, bright, new and stylish - a throw to LA living!
My husband and I stayed for 6 days during our first visit to Los Angeles. Honestly, the house is beautifully updated and furnished. The neighborhood was VERY safe and quiet which is always a concern when visiting a new place. In addition, the location can't be beat. We were close to all points of interests and had the most amazing time. The owners were very pleasant and the whole transaction was smooth. Overall, this was the best booking we have made so far with Homeaway. Thank you to the owners for your hospitality and for sharing your home with us. Hope to be back soon!
This was a great place for us, a family with 3 kids. Spacious, beautiful and comfortable. Bengt and Lori we're very organized and helpful. We highly recommend it.
We have stayed in this lovely home three times over the last year and a half. The house is very well appointed and comfortable. We love the design elements and the amenities. We are a family of four and we have been able to live comfortably for extended stays. The back yard is small but quaint. The house is well organized and is centrally located. The owners and responsive and kind. I would definitely stay here again.
A couple of my friends and I stayed at this property a few weeks ago, it was amazing! The house is beautiful and elegantly furnished, all the rooms were well stocked and the backyard was a great place to relax in. Everything was super clean when we got there and Bengt was extra helpful, he was always quick to respond if I had any questions. The location was great, there's plenty of nice restaurants and shops less than 10 minutes away. I highly recommend this property, It is a beautiful home in a central location with great homeowners.
No point in listing all the good things about our stay - far too many. It's just superb. Go and stay there! Bengt is a great guy who called in to see if all was well. Thanks Bengt & Lori, we will return.
Very comfortable home. Bed was very nice. Well equipped for cooking. The location was great close to so much. Small uber rides to shopping. Only 7 miles o the beach, but bing LA you don't want to come back from beach at 5. It is a two hour drive. Nice owners.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Rates subject to change until booked.
A $150 per week cleaning fee applies
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.