The Panorama Room is a tastefully furnished space with expansive views of the Texas Hill Country. You'll be greeted by an entire wall of panoramic windows featuring miles and miles of the Wimberley Valley. Relax with your morning coffee on the large deck before heading out to explore Wimberley. We're just minutes from town square, Blue Hole, Jacob's Well, and many lovely wineries. Several cottages available!
-Spacious studio with queen bed
-Sofa bed for additional guests
-Stunning views from living & dining area
-Large deck with patio furniture
-Attractive wood floors
-Basic kitchen (no stove)
Some things to note --
If there are guests in the adjoining space, The Nest, the deck will be shared and we'll place a divider on the deck for privacy. The deck is very large so even if shared, there will be plenty of space for you and your guests. Noise from the road may be audible when outside on the deck.
**Two-night minimum on weekends**
Our cottages sit on 11 acres of land on one of the Wimberley Valley hills. We currently have five cottages available for nightly rental but others are occupied by long-term tenants. The community is generally quiet and low-key. The residents are friendly and helpful but will respect your privacy as we ask that you respect theirs. Quiet hours are from 10pm-6am.
You will need your own vehicle to get around. Popular Destinations from The Panorama Room include:
Blue Hole Regional Park - 8 minutes (4 mi)
Jacob's Well - 7 minutes (3 mi)
Wimberley Town Square & Pioneer Town - 7 minutes (3 mi)
Driftwood, Texas - 14 minutes (10 mi)
Dripping Springs, Texas - 15 minutes (11 mi)
San Marcos, Texas - 25 minutes (18 mi)
Hamilton Pool Preserve - 35 minutes (25 mi)
Schlitterbahn Waterpark - 40 minutes (28 mi)
Austin, Texas - 45 minutes (34 mi)
San Antonio, Texas - 1 hour (66 mi).
The Panorama Room is a unique and versatile space. With its great views and spacious floor plan, it can be converted into an event and meeting space! The bed is a murphy bed so it will fold up to create an open floor plan for your next event. Inquire about hosting your next event, meeting, workshop or retreat here!
We love that we can share The Panorama Room with you but please treat the space and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
9. No illegal substances are to be used or sold on the property.
10. No parties and/or loud music.
11. Quiet Hours between 10pm-6am.
12. Please respect the neighbors and their privacy.
13. Please park to the right of the Panorama Room
14. Burn ban in effect
Check-in: Anytime after 4PM