Upon opening the gate at 'Miramar,' you’ll instantly be taken aback by the stunning azure water in front of you. This 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental villa in St. Thomas is divided between the main house and a separate guest house, which provides guests with a private oceanfront getaway! During your stay, you'll be within minutes of tons of amazing island adventures, sure to please everyone in your travel group.
** Please note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 8 **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed
As you make your way down the stairs, bordered by tropical trees, you’ll arrive at the expansive terrace with the main pavilion on one side and 2 private guest bedrooms in the cottage on the other.
On beautiful island afternoons, you can lounge on the sun deck surrounding the private pool and look out to the horizon, where the cobalt sea meets the clear blue sky.
In the living room space, on the first floor of the 2-level main pavilion, watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The refreshing sea breeze, flowing through the windows or open sliding glass door, provides a calming sensation for everyone in the room.
There’s no reason to leave the comfort of your home-away-from-home when you get hungry! You can prepare all of your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, adjoining the living room and dining area, or step outside to cook juicy steaks and burgers on the gas grill.
Head outside each evening with a refreshing cocktail in hand and enjoy the view of the British Virgin Islands and Drake's Passage. There’s no better place to to relax than on the private balcony!
You’re sure to sleep well at night after a day of fun in the sun! The master bedroom, on the top level of the main pavilion, has a king-sized bed, while the second and third bedrooms both have queen-sized beds, and 2 additional guests can sleep on the full-sized pullout bed in the living room.
If you decide to spend some time away from the pool, you’ll be within a few minutes of amazing adventures and activities, which are abundant on the island. Drive or take a walk down to Magen’s Bay and enjoy one of the world’s most incredible beaches, or hit the links at the Mahogany Run golf course!
You’re sure to see some unique flora and fauna, as well as beautiful vistas during your hikes. Watch the pelicans fly as you enjoy relaxing on the private balcony. For ocean adventures, try your hand at deep sea fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, snorkeling, or parasailing.
Find great shopping deals at the many duty-free stores around the island! There are also delicious restaurants 20 minutes from the villa that serve unique and incredible local seafood.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with generous pantry, private pool, private 6-person hot tub, gas grill, several balconies with hammocks and furniture, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Ocean view, private St. Thomas property, surrounded by lush vegetation and close to all of the fun attractions the island has to offer!
- Perfect location for an unforgettable honeymoon!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Terrence B. Lettsome International Airport, Airport Rd, British Virgin Islands (~33 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No children under the age of 8. Children between the ages of 8 and 12 considered upon homeowner approval
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in