Relax and enjoy this Beach House vacation rental in Hunts Point, Nova Scotia. Rent this 1,600 sq ft newly-renovated house situated on the Atlantic Ocean and close to several beautiful natural white sand beaches. This gorgeous house rental has it all at all times of the year.
Nestled in the small community of Hunts Point, in the heart of Nova Scotia's South Shore, you will wake up to the sound of the waves and everything ocean. If you like peace and quiet, this home has the tranquility you've been looking for.
Into some outdoor fun? Bring your paddle boards, boogie boards, kayaks and boats down and explore miles and miles of ocean and trails. The beaches are white-sand, quiet and untouched and the trails start right across the street from this property.
The best part is you can rent this entire cabin that sleeps 8-10 for only $250 a night in the winter or $325 a night in the spring, summer and fall. Summer books in one-week blocks only Friday to Friday.
Beach House features:
- only 120 km from Halifax city limits
- 1,600 sq ft beach house with 200 ft of oceanfront
- 4 bedrooms
- fully stocked kitchen with cookware, dishes, glasses, coffeemaker etc.
- flatscreen tv
- fire pit with chairs
- firewood supplied
- master bedroom with king bed on main floor
- guest bedroom with queen bed on main floor
- guest bedroom with queen bed, ocean view and ensuite washroom on second floor
- guest bedroom with double bed and single bed on second floor
- fridge and bar fridge (all new)
- stove, microwave and dishwasher (all new)
- large bathroom with shower/tub on main floor
- large bathroom with glass, tiled shower on second floor
- washer and dryer (all new)
- 1.5 km to Hunts Point Beach and wharf
- 5.5 km to Summerville beach, a mile-long white sand beach
- 5 km to White Point Beach Resort
- Dairy Treat with the World's Best Clams nearby
- 10 km to grocery store, gas station and other amenities
From New Brunswick:
Located 228 miles (368 km) southwest of the Nova Scotia and New Brunswick border. From the border, follow Route 104 to Truro. Take Exit 15 to Route 102 to Halifax. Take Exit 1A off Route 102 to Route 103. Follow Route 103, taking Exit 20A. From the connector, head west, turning right on Route 3. Follow White Point Road straight to 6959 Highway 3, Hunts Point.
Cruise across the Bay of Fundy into Nova Scotia from New Brunswick onboard the Princess of Acadia car ferry! Daily crossings from Saint John, NB to Digby, NS enable you to enjoy a 75-minute sailing on the world's highest tides. See seals, sea birds, and even whales by times!
Located 95 miles (152 km) southwest of Halifax on Route 103. Take Exit 20A. At the intersection of the highway connector and Route 3, turn right (west) onto Route 3 and follow Route 3 (White Point Road) to 6959 Highway 3, Hunts Point.
From Digby, follow Route 101 take Exit 22 to Highway 8 (Kejimkujik Scenic Drive), then take Route 103 west to Exit 20A. Follow Route 3 (White Point Road) west straight to 6959 Highway 3, Hunts Point.
Via Yarmouth and arriving in Nova Scotia, Canada from Portland, Maine, US:
Located just east of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, White Point is approximately 95 miles (153 km) on Route 103, Exit 20. Follow Route 3 straight to White Point Beach Resort. This is a perfect drive following your six-hour crossing from Portland Maine, onboard our the high-speed CAT car ferry/cruise ship travelling between Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and Portland, Maine. Check rates, availability for your crossing May 31 - Oct 15, 2017 now.
Flights in Nova Scotia - Halifax International Airport. There are a number of flights daily into Halifax, NS.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, pets permitted.
Check in/out - on Fridays at noon
Fireplace is not usable