** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Explore the Cape Cod National Seashore from this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Centerville vacation rental house. Boasting over 2,000 square feet of living space, this house sleeps 8 with room for 2 more and features an expansive back deck. Situated only minutes from Craigville Beach, Hyannis Port and Main Street, this property is the perfect home base for all your Cape Cod adventures!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
**May Special! - 10% Discount for any Bookings in 2018**
Step inside and feast your eyes on the high beam wood ceilings and long-view windows that mark the main living space. Settle into one of the sumptuous leather sofas around the woodburning fireplace or take a seat at the piano to play some show-tunes.
Follow the rustic hardwood floors into the fully equipped kitchen, where you’ll find everything you need to create a culinary masterpiece. The space is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and unique pieces of Asian inspired decor. Turn on the flat-screen TV to catch up on your shows while you cook.
Serve up your creation at the large dining room table set for 8, or dine al fresco out on the back deck, surrounded by lush greenery and the soothing sounds of nature.
Complete with rattan furnishings and a gas grill, this expansive outdoor space is primed for entertaining. Throw some burgers on the grill to spice up the night, or simply sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy the soothing views.
If you’re not quite ready to call it a night, move the festivities down to the basement, where you’ll find a comfortable sitting area situated around a flat-screen Smart TV, along with a card table and wood-burning fireplace. Down the hall lies a bonus room with a collection of books and a desk space for those traveling with work.
Retire to the bedrooms to rest up for the next day’s activity. The master bedroom can be found upstairs, on its own private level, with a plush queen-sized bed and exposed wood beams soaring across the ceilings. The room also includes sliding glass doors to access the balcony and a full en-suite bathroom.
From the sandy shores of the beach to the boutique shops downtown, Centerville and its surrounding areas have something for every vacationer to enjoy. Explore Craigville Beach, located only minutes from the house, for a day of fun in the sun, lobster roll sandwiches by the beach and a sweet treat from the historic Four Seas Ice Cream shop.
For a change of scenery, head over to Main Street, lined with seafood restaurants and tourist shops. Take the ferry from Hyannis Port over to the Nantucket Vineyard for a day of wine tastings and food pairings.
Pay a visit to the village of Osterville, situated on the south side of the Nantucket Sound with high-end shopping and upscale dining.
Other attractions to complete your Cape Cod visit include the Kennedy House, Nickerson State Park, Heritage Museums & Gardens and the many lighthouses across the island.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, gas
grill, 2 flat-screen smart TVs, expansive deck, balcony, outdoor furniture and more
- Great Centerville location - Minutes from Craigville Beach and Hyannis Port. Easy access to shops, restaurants, beaches and other area favorites
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couch or 2 love seats is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- A Beach Parking Pass is available for $100 per stay (maximum 1 vehicle). --This gives unlimited access to any BarnStable beach in Cape Cod.
- If the Beach Parking Pass is damaged, lost, or stolen, a fee of $500 will be assessed to replace the pass.
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID must be sent to homeowner prior to arrival