*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
This ground floor 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Chesapeake Beach vacation rental apartment is perfect for a couples retreat. The newly renovated property is outfitted with everything you need to let your worries melt away under the Maryland sun including beach chairs, sun umbrellas, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV, and much more!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Additional Sleeping (Living Room): Pull Out Bed
Step inside this gorgeous Chesapeake Beach apartment situated near Breezy Point Beach and start living as the locals do!
Toss your bags in the room and head into the living room for great conversation and an afternoon cocktail with your group. This area is perfect for watching movies on the flat-screen cable TV or for enjoying a relaxing midday nap!
Cook up your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen complete with beautiful granite countertops, 4-burner electric stovetop, microwave, dishwasher, oven, Keurig, and a lovely tile back splash. The property also offers a 2-person fold down table that is perfect for your more formal meals.
You and your guests have all of the components for a perfect day on Chesapeake Beach with 2 beach chairs, large rolling cooler, portable charcoal grill, beach towels, and beach umbrellas provided. Lounge outside on the patio furniture on the days you don't spend soaking up the sun.
When you are ready to call it a night, head into the bedroom and sprawl out on the comfortable king mattress with silky smooth sheets to send you into a restful night’s sleep.
Located on the Bay between Dunkirk and Prince Frederick, Maryland, and only a 45-minute drive from Solomon's Island, this apartment is in the ideal location to experience the best of the Chesapeake Bay area!
The property is situated 5-minutes walking distance from the Breezy Point Beach for easy beach access. Bayfront Park is a 9-minute drive away and offers great beaches and swimming areas as well as sailboard and kayak rentals!
Within walking distance of the house, you can find the Breezy Point Marina which has dock slips, a general store, and boat launch ramp.
Chesapeake Beach provides a multitude of delicious local eateries on the nights that you decide not to cook at the property. Some local favorites are Neptune's Seafood Pub for delicious fresh fish as well as Sweet Sue's Bake Shop & Coffee Bar for breakfast located only 16-minutes driving distance from the house.
Families love spending time at the local water park 11-minutes away from the property that offers guests a lazy river, multiple slides, and a cabana rental for special occasions!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee maker, free parking, iron/board, air-conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, free WiFi, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machines, essentials like soap, toilet paper, clean sheets and towels, and much more!
- Fantastic Chesapeake Beach location on the Bay between Dunkirk and Prince Frederick and 45 minutes to Solomon's Island! Take an 11-minute drive to city center, Randall's grocery, Prince Frederick Urgent Care, farmers markets, museums, eco tourism, hiking, biking, golf, festivals, local restaurants, and cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (~43.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in