*NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Escape to beautiful Georgia in this gorgeous 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental townhouse in Marietta! With accommodations to host 5 guests, this home boasts elegant furnishings and a quaint outdoor porch for you to enjoy. Sip a cocktail on the porch or head into the lively Marietta Square where you'll find a beautiful park space, fine dining, shopping, and lively attractions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Twin Futon
Step back in time as you stay at this beautiful antebellum townhouse! Relish in the rustic wood beams, elegant decor, and tasteful tile flooring!
As you enter into your new home-away-from-home, you'll be immediately entranced by the home's fully equipped kitchen which boasts natural wood elements, all updated appliances, and plenty of counter space for you to prepare some wonderful creations! Take your dinner over to the adjacent 4-person dining table!
After a busy day exploring all that Marietta has to offer, unwind in the home's living room to watch your favorite movie or read a book. Keep the French doors open to let the fresh air breeze inside as you relax!
With 2 bedrooms to choose from in this spacious home, you and your guests can drift off into revitalizing nights of sleep in their cozy accommodations. A queen bed is available in the first bedroom, while those staying in the second bedroom will enjoy the comforts of a full bed.
In the morning, head outside to the quaint sitting area where you can enjoy a warm cup of coffee as you wake yourself up in the fresh Georgia air.
-- THE LOCATION --
Supremely located around all the excitement of Marietta, this is the perfect home base for you to experience all that the area has to offer! The history buffs in the group will love exploring the Marietta Museum of History, Gone with the Wind Movie Museum, and Root House Museum.
Be sure to check out Marietta square for some antique shopping or a peaceful picnic lunch, where you might catch some live music or an art show. Depending on the time of year, you might be gifted with an Atlantic Lyric Theatre performance or a concert!
When you tire of cooking, catch some seafood at Drift Fish House & Oyster Bar or grab a quick bite at Marietta Pizza Company!
If you're up for a short drive, Georgia's capital city is only 20 minutes away, where you'll find amazing shopping, dining, and area attractions.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, patio with furniture, gas grill, and more
- Beautiful Marietta area - Easy access to restaurants, shopping, nightlife, museums, sightseeing, hiking, boating, theme parks, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (~29 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
**Note the Marietta train is located close by and may be heard during your stay**
- No smoking
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm - 7:00 am (additional fees will apply for violations)
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 1 pet allowed, 40-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in