|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Gorgeous Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. Fantastic Views from the 12th Floor of Building II.Check out the Sunset!
3. Updated Kitchen with Granite & Stainless Steel Appliances.. Washer/Dryer for your convenience!
4. Seacape Amenities! Cabana Cafe onsite, Fitness Center, Sauna, Steam Room, Private Beach area, FIVE on-site pools (including one heated year-round in Tennis Village!)
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Great location in Miramar Beach, a 3 minute walk to Whale's Tail, 5 minute drive to Silver Sands Outlets and just 3 miles from Grand Boulevard Town Center!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Enjoy spectacular sunsets from your private balcony on the 12th floor of Ariel Dunes! Known as the tallest building in Destin, this great condo at Seascape resort features free concerts throughout the year on the driving range of the onsite golf course. Grab a bite or a drink at the newly opened Cabana Cafe.
This beautiful condo in Ariel Dunes II, has two bedrooms and two full baths. The master has a king, floor to ceiling windows and access to the balcony, the second bedroom is a queen and there is a pullout sofa in the living room. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and there is a washer/dryer in the unit.
Ariel Dunes offers 24 stories of amazing views that span the sugar white sands and emerald green water of the coastline. The building is angled slightly to the west, at the sunsets are incredible!
From the rear of the building you get a bird's eye view of the lush Seascape Golf Course, and the sparkling Choctowatchee Bay.
Seascape Resort encompasses over three hundred acres of lush greens, serene lakes and 2000 feet of pristine white sand beach. Soak in the views of the gulf without all the traffic noise! Ariel Dunes II is set back into the resort, and is a quieter alternative, giving you a break from seasonal traffic noise but close enough for you to drink in the sights and sounds of Destin's famous beaches. Take a relaxing stroll to the beach or catch the convenient beach tram and feel your cares melt away!
The southern section of Ariel Dunes II offers 5 pools (one with zero-entry & one heated year-round) and a spacious deck for lounging and catching some rays before hitting the beach. The complex offers a state-of-the art-fitness center, steam room and sauna.
The spectacular amenities include over 2000 feet of beach, On-site Golf, 5 on-site pools (including one heated year-round!), Tennis, Watersports, Bike Rentals and several restaurants including a local favorite, Whale's Tail Beach Bar & Grill, which features live bands! There's no need to step foot off the resort once you arrive...
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both SanDestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our policies for renting to adults Under age 25 are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Our family came down for a couple of days for Spring Break and this place was just beautiful, easy access to beach and multiple pools. The overlook of the ocean was just amazing.
The views from the room were great! I love Ariel Dunes we go every year. The area is great every thing needed is in close proximity. The pools are great and a couple blocks from the beach. The room it self was okay. You could tell that this is a rental when it comes to the furniture and finishing everything is "worn", but overall it was a good stay.
LOVED this place. Owners took exceptional care of this room and it is worth every little amount of money I paid. This place was great for my family of 5. A little walk to the beach, maybe 300 yards. You can also drive and park there with ease. Hugh security and EVERYONE was nice to us, we obviously looked like foreigners. Shower was awesome and the water was hot. Balcony made the night romantic.