|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
WHAT'S BETTER THAN A BEACH VACATION?
A beach vacation in a beautifully renovated condo located steps from the ocean! Enjoy the unobstructed, panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico from the large living area and master bedroom. Wake up to the soothing ocean sounds, walk for miles on the pristine white sandy beach, and end your day relaxing on the private balcony watching the magnificent sun set. Ahhh!
$50K WORTH OF RENOVATIONS MAKES YOUR HOLIDAY A DREAM
• A fully equipped, gourmet kitchen complete with extended granite counter tops, undermount sinks, garberator, high end stainless steel appliances, and task lighting makes cooking a breeze.
• The master bath boasts a glass shower, comfort height cabinet and commode, ceramic undermount sink and extended granite counter top for ease and comfort
• A brand new air conditioner unit, water heater, designer ceramic tile, and ceiling fans throughout add to your relaxation.
• The new pillow top mattresses will ensure a restful sleep. (2014)
• Enjoy the view while relaxing on the new Italian leather sofa and love seat (2017)
IT'S HOME AWAY FROM HOME, ONLY BETTER
• A Panasonic 50” plasma flat screen TV, free high speed Wi-Fi, free cable with over 70 channels, surround sound CD player, free calls to Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. games, books, CD’s and DVD’s make life at the beach even more fun.
• Luxurious designer bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets and premium towels are luscious extras.
• The heated pool, hot tub, 3 gas grills and beach volleyball are free-shared amenities worth taking advantage of. In addition, beach cabanas, boats, mopeds, and bicycles are available for rent, all within walking distance.
• Plenty of options for casual dining are nearby along Gulf Blvd. including coffee and ice cream shops, Crabby Bills, PJ's and Guppys. You can even take the local trolley, which runs along Gulf Blvd. and stops in front of Sandcastle II.
• A reserved covered parking spot located close to the elevators makes property entrance and exit easy.
• Adventures to Tampa, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are only 35 miles away, and Disney World, Universal Studios, MGM Studios, Epcot Center are within an easy 90 min. drive.
We are a Canadian couple currently living and working in Atlanta, Georgia. We have two children – our daughter goes to university in Canada and our son attends high school in Atlanta.
Trish Blyth purchased this condo in 2012
We have been vacationing in the Indian Shores area for over 20 years. We chose to purchase an unobstructed, ocean view unit at Sandcastle II because of its beautiful (and perfect) location on the beach. Nothing beats being able to enjoy the ocean, day and night, from the comfort of our condo (we love spending time on our balcony) or sitting at the water’s edge with our feet in the sand. We love the quiet relaxing atmosphere of the area, too. When we crave more action, it’s easy to find it in Clearwater Beach, just 8 miles (20 min) north, and Treasure Island, 8 miles south and/or St. Pete, 12 miles (24 min) south. It truly is the best of both worlds!
It’s newly and expertly renovated with comfort and beauty in mind – both yours and ours. Since we plan to spend time in the condo with family and friends for years to come, it was important that the extensive renovations be top notch. We succeeded – the condo feels like a resort with all the conveniences of home and more. Our intention is that you enjoy this beach vacation condo as much as we do, fall in love with this seaside paradise and come back year after year!
Condo was very comfortable! We enjoyed our stay, however we feel that the kitchen was not well equipped.
There was no small appetizer dishes, no serving platters. in the kirchen there was only 1tea towel and 2 dish clothes. Also there are no sharp knives.
The beach chairs were ripped and dirty and we were unable to use them.
This was an amazing vacation. The condo looked just like the pictures. It was very clean, comfortable and beautiful. The view from the balcony was spectacular. We swam and fished in the ocean right in front of the condo. The pool area was also cleaned daily. The was location is truly ideal. Most importantly Trish was very easy to work with. She went well beyond our expectations and was very helpful. We hope to return with more of our family. Thank you Trish.
Condo was absolutely wonderful. We loved our stay. Wish we could have stayed longer. The view was fabulous, especially the sunsets.
This condo is in a beautiful beachfront location. It was very clean and plenty of room for my family of 6. Loved the slider doors off the master bedroom, and the master bathroom and shower were very nice. The kitchen was also updated nicely. We spent many hours on the large balcony, watching the incredible sunsets, and the beauty of the Gulf. The outdoor grounds and pool was also very clean, and cared for well by maintenance staff.
The following are just a few things that would be helpful to know ahead of time:
* There were plenty of bath towels provided, however only 2 pool towels were provided. I have family living in the area and (luckily) we were able to borrow some towels for our stay.
* Laundry Soap, Dishwasher Soap, and Dish Soap (for the sink) were not provided. We brought our own laundry detergent to use during the stay. However, the laundry machine had a note on it specifying to use HE detergent only, which we did not have. So, we ended up purchasing this on our own. It might be a good idea to supply this to renters so that the life of your washing machine is a nice long one.
All in all, we all had a lovely stay!
Very nice 3 bedroom unit. Trish (owner) was great to deal with, and there were no surprises. Sandcastle II has a great beachfront area, the pool area is well maintained, and the entire facility is kept clean.
We would recommend this unit to friends and family.
You will not be disappointed in this condo which is only steps away from a gorgeous family beach. It was very clean and the comfortable beds were already made. All you have to do is walk out on the large porch and view the gulf. It's a great place for morning coffee! It is very spacious and well equipped. The pool and spa were cleaned every morning. There's a great restaurant across the street on the Intercoastal Waterway, should you choose not to drive. There are grocery stores close by as well, but you will need a car to get there.. You will have covered parking and there are grocery carts near the two elevators that you can use to haul your groceries. There are beach chairs and an umbrella at the condo or you could take a tailgate tent and put it up on the beach. There are also chairs and umbrellas that you can rent. We are 4 women over 60 and it was the perfect place. It was very comfortable and we could get around and about without any problems. We had a wonderful time and hope to go back soon!!
Day trips include: Tarpon springs sponge musem, Desoto Park, the Clearwater Aquarium, the Museum of Science and Technology in Tampa. Shop, dine and see the dolphins at the docks at nearby John's pass.
|Cleaning Fee||$140 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
A non refundable deposit of 25% is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 45 prior to arrival. No refunds after second payment is made. Higher rates apply for Holiday weeks including Thanksgiving and July 4th. I rent weekly Saturday to Saturday.