Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life and retreat to ‘The Orchard,’ a unique 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom La Verkin vacation rental house nestled on a fully-fenced half acre with fruit, nut and shade trees! With accommodations for 10, stunning mountain views from the spacious deck and charming amenities, this Utah home’s slogan says it all: ‘Any pace is a good pace at The Orchard!’ And we're #1 for positive reviews in the Zion National Park and surrounding area!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Pullout Bed
‘The Orchard’ provides unmatched tranquility. Wake up to peace and quiet as you grab your morning coffee and head out onto the furnished deck, overlooking the vast mountain range to the west.
After a day of hiking, biking, fishing, golf or exploring the many nearby national and state parks, come home to relax in the living room where you can watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
You and your companions can enjoy preparing home-cooked meals in the fully-equipped kitchen, then look forward to a great night's sleep thanks to the property's cozy atmosphere.
Explore ‘The Orchard’ grounds and pick fresh fruit and nuts, such as cherries, peaches, figs, apricots, pomegranates, pecans and almonds. Guests also receive a jar of yummy jam and tasty fruit bread, lovingly made by hand with fruit from our trees (please note: fruit & nuts ripen only during certain times of the growing season).
You and your group will love the property’s central location within easy reach of numerous attractions and activities. Explore the nearby national parks such as Zion National Park, Kolob Canyons, Bryce Canyon, North Rim of the Grand Canyon and Grand Staircase Escalante National Park.
There are also plenty of state parks to enjoy, including Quail Lake, Sand Hollow and Snow Canyon. World-class hiking & mountain climbing, road & mountain biking and more are all within minutes. And there are 12 top-flight golf courses in the area - several of which are world class!
The La Verkin & Hurricane area is regularly featured in publications including Outdoor, Outside, Backpacker, Dirt Rag, Bike, and Mountain Bike, and 'The Orchard' is only a few miles from the site of the annual Red Bull Rampage!
Also nearby are grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, shopping and an award-winning live theater!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, private fruit and nut orchard, furnished treetop deck, in-unit laundry machines and so much more
- Unique location on a private orchard! - Enjoy easy access to sightseeing, numerous national and state parks, restaurants, shops and award-winning theatrical venues!
- No smoking
- Well behaved dogs are welcome for a $20 per pet fee (2 dogs maximum). Please be aware that pets must be crated if your entire group leaves the house. The yard maintenance man could stop by to do some yard work so your dog/s must be friendly if they’re out in the fenced yard on its/their own. Please pick up after your pets
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in