This unique 4-bed, 2-bath Rutledge vacation rental cabin is the ideal home for a getaway! Located on Cherokee Lake, the cabin sleeps 8 guests in beds with room for 4 more travelers if they bring their own sleeping arrangements. This cabin is perfect for outdoor lovers, as all of the living and dining space is located under a covered porch and deck overlooking the tranquil lake. If you bring your own boat, the new Gilmore Boat Dock is equipped to serve your every need with easy launch access!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Wake up and enjoy your morning coffee on the deck as you watch the brilliant sunrise over Cherokee Lake! You can use the 4-foot griddle on the deck to make breakfast for all of your travel companions.
Once everyone is awake and ready for the day, take a short walk down to the dock to swim, fish, and boat on the lake. There’s very little traffic on the lake, which makes it the perfect location for a peaceful vacation.
Head back up to the cabin when it’s time to eat, and cook all of your meals in the fully equipped kitchen. You can also utilize the gas grill on the deck to make delicious burgers, steaks, and veggies!
Once the sun begins to set, head down to the fire pit to tell campfire stories and roast marshmallows with your travel companions! On clear nights, you can look up and see all of the stars in the Milky Way.
You’ll fall fast asleep each night after an amazing day of fun in the sun! Each of the 4 bedrooms in the house boasts a queen-sized bed, and there is room for 4 additional guests in the cabin if they bring sleeping arrangements.
Unless you want to explore the area, you’ll never need to leave the property during your vacation! The cabin sits on the edge of the Cherokee Lake and has its own dock. German Creek Boat Dock is an 8 minute drive away where you can rent pontoon or deck boats. Spend your days swimming and fishing, or go for a cruise on the lake.
If you bring a boat or rent one at the marina, you can keep it on the private dock during your stay! The dock can accommodate boats up to 26 feet long.
If you bring your own boat, newly renovated Gilmore Boat Dock is fully equipped to serve your every need. It provides easy launch access and your cabin and private dock are literally only 2 minutes away.
If you ever get tired of spending time on the lake, you can put on your hiking boots and head out to explore the wonderful wilderness! Panther Creek State Park is right across the lake, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Chuck Swan State Forest are both 1 hour from the house.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private dock, gas grill, griddle, Jenga blender, covered deck with patio furniture and picnic table, outdoor ceiling fans, air-conditioning, driveway parking, and much more!
- Lakefront Rutledge location - Near several national forests and state parks!
- Please note that the majority of living space is outdoors in a covered area, and may get cold during cooler months
- Nearest Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~76 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that this home sleeps 8 in beds but max occupancy is flexible up to 12 if guests provide their own sleeping accommodations
- No firearms allowed at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in