|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
If you're looking for a private, romantic and relaxing get away, you will enjoy your stay in our 600 square feet self-contained guest house.
Upon arrival, the keyless entry door will bring you into the bedroom. A queen size bed made with fresh linens and the coziness of the vaulted ceiling with exposed beams makes for a natural relaxation. On entering the living room with kitchen from the bedroom, you will find room to sit and watch tv or prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. The french patio doors open onto the outdoor deck where you will be welcomed by comfortable seating and a BBQ. From there you have a great view over our vineyard. Please feel free to walk the vineyard and ask questions.
Wilbert and Yoka both grew up in the Netherlands and are the proud parents of 4 sons.
Since our move to Canada we owned and operated a farm near Lacombe, Alberta for 20 years.
We made the move to the Okanagan valley in the Fall of 2011.
Since we have a real heart for people, we decided to share this beautiful property with you by offering our questhouse for rent.
Wilbert and Yoka Borren purchased this cottage in 2011
The few times we spent our summer holidays in the Okanagan, we dreamed of living here.
The Okanagan valley has its own unique warm climate with mild winters. This climate is perfect for growing wine grapes.
With farming in our blood it only seemed natural to look for a farm in the Okanagan.
Our property is beautifully located just minutes outside of the city of Penticton.
We are at the start of the Naramata Bench Winery Route, where many award-winning wineries can be found.
The close proximity to Penticton and yet the private location of the vineyard opens up a myriad of possibilities for your getaway. A stroll through the vineyard, a bike ride on the KVR trail or a walk to our neigbouring winery and creamery where you can enjoy a glass of wine with cheese on the patio. These are just a few of the many possibilities. Penticton has all the amenities of a city and we are within minutes of downtown where life entertainment can be enjoyed all summer long.
The cottage was a perfect place to enjoy the weekend. Great view of the fall colours. Cottage was quiet and comfortable. Just close enough to town.
It was a perfect place to spend a few days. It met all of our "creature comforts". The kitchen was completely outfitted, beds super comfortable and what a view!
Fall in the Okanagan should not be missed... and staying here was the best part. It was away from town enough to be relaxing and peaceful yet close enough to anything you might need. Can't wait to come back next year... but maybe for a longer stay!
We had a wonderful experience at this guest house. It exceeded our expectations! The bed was very comfortable, it was sparkling clean and we were able to truly relax. Thank you again to the gracious, lovely hosts!
This lovely little guesthouse surely has everything a vacationer could want and then some! Gorgeous views of the vineyards and far from the madding crowds! Yoka & Wilbert are the perfect hosts, never intrusive but always there if you need something. Such as more of their gratis free range eggs! Yum! Plus they gave us free access to their fruit trees which was another added bonus. We also particularly loved the care and attention to detail taken in the property. The decor is just the right amount of rustic, the furniture comfy and the kitchen perfectly equipped. The only possible improvement that could be made is that the wifi/TV connection was poor, however, this too could be translated into an advantage if you're happy to escape the techno world for a while! Thank you Yoka & Wilbert, we'll be back soon!
This was our first time using VRBO, and we were extremely impressed. This is a first-class accommodation! Conveniently located just outside of town, we found it easy to go into town when we wnated (beaches, the float, dinners, other sightseeing), with all the pleasures of a multi-million dollar view over both lakes and the town. The cottage has everything we needed for self-catering, and was methodically laid-out and is meticulously kept! The hosts are very welcoming. I enjoyed some great running on the middle and lower bench roads that connect with the Kettle Valley pathway, in addition to my rides along the bench out to Chute Lake. We cannot give this a higher recommendation!
Our vacation rental is located on the edge of Penticton at the start of the Naramata Bench wineries, surrounded by orchards and vineyards.
FOUR SHADOWS VINEYARD VACATION RENTAL POLICIES :
* When you give payment and your credit card information to rent our guesthouse your are agreeing to the rental policies for Four Shadows Vineyard Vacation Rental. Any extra costs incurred while at the guesthouse or any damage to the guesthouse, its contents and/or related rental facility (any of the property grounds usage, storage, parking, etc) will be billed directly to your credit card.
* Cancellation accepted up to one month prior to arrival date. No refund thereafter unless we can rebook those specific dates. Cancellation refund processing fee of 10% may apply.
*Should any damage occur notify us immediately so we can make arrangements to have issues dealt with ASAP. We do our best to replace and restore the contents and condition to its original state so all of our following guests may also enjoy the same quality and experience that you do upon your arrival.
* We have a cleaning schedule that takes no less than 3 hours. We are incredibly thorough with our cleaning and prepare the guesthouse to such standard that every single guest experiences a meticulously clean and personally attended to vacation space. There is no extra cleaning fee to stay at Four Shadows Vineyard, unless excessive cleaning is required after your stay. That means that anything that goes above and beyond our thorough and standard cleaning time of 3 hours, you will incur a cleaning fee of $100 that will be billed directly to your credit card.
* Bikes and sports gear are not permitted in the guesthouse. Please talk to us about other storing options available at no extra costs.
* Your own private parking is available for up to 2 vehicles.
We have done our best to create a comfortable guesthouse for your vacation in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada, situated in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. We look forward to having you stay with us!
Please contact us by email or phone to book your Four Shadows Vineyard Guesthouse accommodation.