*Please note that there are two other units on the property. All three units can accommodate up to 10 total people*
The ultimate Montana mountain retreat awaits in this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Columbia Falls vacation rental. The 'Southern Cross' unit features ample amenities and comfortable furnishings for 4 guests to enjoy. Nestled along the scenic Flathead River, this apartment affords stunning mountain views and easy access to Glacier National Park, fly fishing, Whitefish Mountain, and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Upon your arrival at 'R Lazy S Inn, Montana', pop open your complimentary bottle of wine and make a toast to the start of an unforgettable vacation! As you enter the great room, rustic hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, and comfortable furnishings welcome you to the mountains.
Sit back on the leather couch after a long day of travels and dig into the complimentary coffee, tea, water, and fruit.
Prepare a gourmet home-cooked meal for family or friends in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your culinary creation at the adjacent dining table with seating for 4, or pack it up and enjoy an al fresco picnic on the sprawling greens.
Refresh after a day in the wilderness in the pristine full bathroom, featuring a walk-in shower and stylish vessel sink. This apartment includes 2 private bedrooms, complete with comfortable mattresses and fresh sheets for 4 guests to enjoy after a day of exploring. The master bedroom includes a plush king sized bed and a walk-out deack, while the guest bedroom features a comfortable queen sized bed and gorgeous mountain views.
When you wake, sip coffee on the deck as you look out to the majestic mountains and enjoy watching the local wildlife.
Columbia Falls is the ultimate destination for nature lovers, fly fishers and boaters. The all-season outdoor playground includes ski slopes, zip lining, hiking trails and more throughout 2 million acres of the Flathead National Forest.
Mountain bikers and thrill seekers should head to Herron Park and Kalispell, just thirty minutes away or less.
For water sports and recreation, the Flathead River is home to great fly fishing and Glacier National Park boasts many stunning lakes. Enjoy Flathead lake, the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi river!
In the winter, head to Whitefish Mountain Resort and ski down Big Mountain, just 17 miles away! In the summer, the resort offers hiking trails, zip lines and chairlifts and gondolas to take you up and down the mountain.
Beyond outdoor recreation, the Flathead Valley offers charming shopping and dining as well! For a brew with a lakefront view, visit the Flathead Lake Brewing Co. Peruse the many boutiques, specialty shops, and old-fashioned shops, where you can support local artists and craftsmen!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, coffee maker, complimentary toiletries, dishware, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, linens provided, towels provided and more!
- Prime Columbia Falls location - Situated on green sprawling meadows in the Flathead Valley, close to premier, all-season outdoor recreation, shopping and dining, and 30 minutes from Whitehead Mountain Ski Resort!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Glacier Park International Airport - 4170 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901 (~7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay