**Welcome to SoCo Spaces** "The Gold Door" is a stylish Mid-Century town home located in Travis Heights - one of Austin's most desired and unique neighborhoods.
Relax and enjoy the light-filled, contemporary space - just minutes from lively South Congress Ave. (SoCo) and downtown. Beautifully appointed with custom walnut cabinetry, stained concrete floors, stainless appliances, and modern, cozy furnishings. When you're ready to venture, there are abundant choices nearby sure to entertain every type of traveler - from fantastic restaurants and boutique shops, to live music, to hike and bike trails.
SWEET DREAMS Both artfully designed bedrooms feature Queen-Size Beds, Ultra-Comfortable Mattresses, High Thread Count sheets and Organic Cotton Duvets. The Master Bedroom boasts a large closet. In case of extra sleeping requirements, the sectional shaped sofa in the living room comfortably sleeps one (linens provided).
CHEF'S KITCHEN Indulge your culinary desires on the gas range, under a beautiful, stainless steel vent hood. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless appliances, microwave, a French press coffee maker, toaster, blender, a garbage disposal, dishes etc. The Galley style kitchen with 'waterfall' island opens to the living room so you can cook along as you watch the Food Network. Or step out onto your patio and whip up a Texas BBQ feast.
• Wireless Fiber Internet throughout the home
• Vaulted ceilings and large windows
• Covered parking plus free street parking
• Wonderful walking neighborhood
• Outdoor patio with bbq
• Large, Fully Fenced yard
• Grace digital internet radio with Pandora
• Family friendly - pack & play + high chair available upon request
Traveling with a larger group? We have "sister" properties nearby. Ask for details!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
• We offer monthly rates November - January & June - August; please inquire.
• This property operates legally with the short-term rental permit required by the City of Austin. License: # 016135
• Well-behaved dogs (2 max) are allowed but must be pre-approved. Sorry, no cats allowed. We have a $50 pet fee. Stays over 1 week will be an additional $25 per week. The fees must be added, please inquire.
• If you are traveling with children and need a pack & play or high chair, please let us know ahead of time. We can provide one of each.