About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Enjoy the ocean sunrise and sunset, Located 1 mile from Jeness Beach, 1/2 mile from Rye Harbor. 5 minutes from Portsmouth, 10 minutes to Hampton Beach. Cruise to Isles of Shoals, surf the waves, bike, read a book on the beach! 2 Bedroom ( 1 queen bed, 1 double bed), cable tv, internet, washer dryer, dishwasher, outdoor deck. Fully equipped kitchen, linens not provided ,comforter/quilt/pillows are provided, pet friendly. Minimum 3 day stay.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Not suitable to rent !
1. Kitchen does not have essential utensils to cook with.
2 Kitchen & house had no table or counter to eat at.no Chairs ( anywhere in the house ). " we had to eat out & cancel company coming over "
4. The Heating system is inadequate and needs to be overhauled, it was noisy and very hot up stairs with the temp. set at 64 . WE had to open the bedroom window wide.
5. The bedroom had a Bed to high to sit on (38") and no Chair to use, the bedroom TV had orange extension cords running all over the place on the floors, which is a hazard .
6 The hallway light had no way to turn it off except unscrew the bulb.
3. The Living Room had only a "Sofa" that sat 3, there were no overhead lights or table lights,
7. The paint on most window sills were chipping & peeling off.(paint & should be tested )
8. Some of the venetian blinds were not secured and cut to short so they kept falling down .
For an Old House it was clean, but it does need doors that close properly, the paint has to be addressed, and proper furnishings added. The location was good, but the house needs a lot of work.
Would come again!
Great overall experience. No issues with the house and everything was clean and well kept. Would come again!
Great location. Quiet neighborhood and very convenient to Kittery, Portsmouth and Hampton. Plenty to do in either direction!
So awesome to be within walking distance to the beach. Nice quiet neighborhood. Cute, nice house.
We had a great time staying here. Plenty of room in the house. Very clean and neat. Private. Nice neighborhood close to the ocean. Hit up Rays for dinner; they're great there. Thanks, Kim and Andy for the hospitality.
We were pleased to find the house is a sweetly charming, older single family. Nice little yard, deck, new grill, and newly updated kitchen and bathrooms. However, the kitchen lacks some basic tools for prep/cooking and cleaning up. There is also no indoor place to eat meals, which I found odd. Perhaps it's just a newer rental. Quick drive to the beach, not even 5 minutes. Host was flexible, kind and responsive. Bring basics with you or hit up the local Walmart or MB. Overall a nice place to stay!