|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This home is perfect for 2 families because there are two stories. First floor master bedroom has a king
bed and an attached sunroom which has a full brand new futon couch/bed. The bottom floor has the second master bedroom with new queen bed and and family room which has a very comfortable 10 inch futon couch/bed.
There is a full bath on each floor.
* Master Bedroom has new luxury king bed and new bamboo floor. Lots of closet spaces, linens and high quality down pillows.
* Second Bedroom has new luxury queen bed and 42 inch LG LCD TV with new Samsung BluRay DVD player streaming Netflix, WiFi, and etc...
Also has new travertine flooring. Lots of closet space, high quality down pillows, and linens. This room opens out to a private side yard.
* Upstair Sunroom which is attached to Master bedroom has a new foldout full futon. This is great for 2 small children or one adult.
There are sliding doors with darkening honeycombed shade to separate the master bedroom from the sunroom.
* Downstairs family room has a full 10' futon, a working desk and Sony TV.This room is great for 2 small children or 1 adult. This room leads out to a private side yard.
* Master bath upstairs has jacuzzi tub, shampoo, conditioner, men and women shower gels, Edge shaving cream, bath salts, soaps, toilet paper, Qtips, cottonballs, blow dryer, straightener hair iron, vanity makeup mirror.
* Downstairs bath has a shower, shampoo, conditioner, shower gels, soap, toilet paper, bath salts, shaving cream, Q tips, hairspray,cotton balls, and blow dryer.
* Brand new top of line washer, dryer and Trader Joe's lavender organic laundry detergent are located downstairs.
*There are lots of storage space
*Has front yard with patio furniture, umbrella and a barbeque. In addition, there is another privately enclosed side yard with additional patio furniture.
*Side yard has outdoor rain shower with soap, shampoo and conditioner.
* Two car garage and additional two carport parking spaces in front of garage. This is a total of 4 car parking spaces especially very valuable in the beach areas.
* Livingroom has 52' LCD flat screen with Samsung Blu-Ray DVD streaming Net Flix, WF, YouTube ....
* Kitchen has everything you can think of. There are cooking utensils, pots, pans, salad spinner, colanders, Jack La Lanne Juicer, coffee machine, knife set, oyster shucking knife, clams shucking knife, cheese grater, wine aerator, coffee grinder, blenders, toasters, George Foreman grill, egg cooker, martini shaker, wine glasses, champagne glasses, coffee cups, placemats, cutting boards, ice maker, BBQ utensils set, flower vases, Saran Wrap, foil paper, ziplock bags, paper plates, plastic cups, plastic knives, plastic spoons, picnic wine set for two.
*There are full seasonings set, soy sauce, sugar, coffee, salt, pepper, and etc....
* 2 brand new Schwinn beach cruisers, 2 surfboards, 3 boogie boards, 3 umbrellas, 6 new beach chairs, beach towels, and 3 different sizes of ice chests
* There are 2 baby strollers, baby feeding chair, and Pack and Play unit, 2 bouncers, and 2 baby life jackets.
There are Bus station and the Coaster only a block away. You can take the Coaster all the way downtown San Diego or take it north to Oceanside and board onto the Amtrak train to Los Angeles or Santa Barbara. The train to Los Angeles has beautiful coastal view.
Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families. You can be at the beach surfing, playing volleyball or sunbathing and then be skiing or snowboarding the next day.
So what are you waiting for?
Raised in Glendale Calif and moved to San Diego to attend SDSU. I love living in San Diego.
I have travelled extensively all over the world but I always love to come back to Encinitas. I spent most of my time in Manhattan Beach , Hawaii and Italy.
I was very fortunate to have purchased this house. I have live in La Jolla and Del Mar in the past but I have to say that Encinitas is my favorite town. While living in Del Mar, I would drive up to Encinitas after work and on the weekends to find a home. It took me 2 1/2 years until I found this home.
This is my private residence when I come back to Encinitas. I'm very happy to be able to share with you my home. I would want you to experience my life in Encinitas.
Living in this house, I don't need to drive once I'm home. I can walk to Whole Foods for groceries, dine at Il Truli, 3rd Corner, Solace, Union, Encinitas Ale House, D St Bar and Grill, Qero, Roxy, Encinitas Cafe, and many more.
For music and dancing my friends and I would walk to The Saloon, The Shelter, First St Bar and Grill, Union, or Le Papagayo.
My friends love to visit and stay over for the weekends because it's such a fun and quaint town.
I operate with this philosophy in mind, 'do unto others as you would do to thyself.'
Thulemoody@@gmail.com purchased this house in 2010
Encinitas is a very quaint town. There are so many choices of restaurants, bars and beaches within walking distance.
I love the beaches and spend a lot of time running, walking and biking along the beach.
If you love to surf, this is the place to stay. I have surfboards and boogie boards in the garage.
You can walk to Whole Foods, Smart and Finals, YMCA, Cross Fit, Yoga studios, hair/nail salons, restaurants, bars, library, parks, beach, movie theater, and Self Realization Center.
Your neighbors on both sides of the house are very friendly and have been living there for decades.
Most great restaurant chefs have discover Encinitas as their next venture. So I hope by the time you get here to vacation, there will be few new restaurants opening up within walking distance to my house.
The house has so many big windows and it's so cheery and bright. But the best part is that even with all the windows, you can choose to be very private and pull down the honeycombed shades. Because the house has high vaulted ceilings, you will feel very spacious as you enter the front door.
Since the house sits very high from street level, you can be home and people can't see in. I love this privacy.
You can relax reading in the front yard or the private side yard. I practice yoga in the sunroom and you can too.
The cool part about this house is that it sits across from the two famous boathouses. Many tourists come to take pictures of these boathouses.
If you exit throughout the front door, you reach the beach. But if you exit through the garage then you reach the town in less than 30 second walk.
You asked about our 6 weeks visit and we did enjoy being here.
Great location and lovely light filled home with greenery surrounding.
You are right, the bed is very comfy, like sleeping on a marshmellow cloud.
The kitchen is easy to work in, nicely equipped and I love the window and luncheon counter. You have been a great hostess: thank you.
This rental was absolutely perfect! Everything we needed was already in the house. There were so many perks, like the beach cruisers, boogie boards, surf boards, beach equipment, etc. The location was amazing. We could walk everywhere, including to the beach, restaurants, bars, shops, groceries etc. Thule was so friendly and helpful and was available if you had any questions. My family and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking to stay in that area!
Our stay was fantastic. The location is ideal for walking to dinner, the beach, the grocery store etc. No car required. The property description was everything it said it was. The house was fully stocked with everything we needed. Perfect set up for having family or friends visit and stay a few days. The downstairs actually turns in to an additional apartment. The owner was very responsive and easy to work with. Would highly recommend. Outstanding rental. Plan to do it again next year.
Thule's beach cottage was the perfect spot for our family of 5. The house is very comfortable and accommodating, and the futon arrangement gave each of our kids their own space. The house is amazingly equipped with kitchen supplies and appliances, but more important, with beach gear! Surfboards, boogie boards, chairs, beach towels blankets, tote bags, scooters & bikes...wow! Everything is within walking distance - 2-3 blocks to beach, shops, and restaurants. It's a very welcoming cottage, in a great location and Thule was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions. Highly recommended.
We have done a few VRBO's and this was a wonderful stay! Thule was so helpful and had the house stocked with everything we needed for our stay! Everything was so comfortable. The layout of the house was great to have separate areas for each couple! The location could not have been better either! We could walk to the store or dinner and to the beach in the other direction.
Hands down, the owner is the most thoughtful landlord ever. She is super responsive and texted us on the first day of our arrival to ensure we had everything we needed. On that note, she stocks her home with just EVERYTHING a vacationer would need. The house was amazing, the décor was lovely and the location could not be better. My kids were so disappointed to leave and kept asking when we could go back to the "new house". We had an amazing experience and now I've found my go to place for Encinitas!!!
let me start with the house itself. It had everything we needed. Beach bikes, skateboard, baby trike, pack n play, stroller, beach cooler, towels, stocked kitchen and more. The house itself is perfect. Encinitas is an adorable beach town. I have three kids so it gave my husband and I a vacation and yet we were close to sea world and the zoo and so forth. We were a couple of blocks from the beach and a block from town. The landlord is amazing. She text me the first day to make sure I had everything I needed and quite responsive when we had forgotten something in the house when we left. Anything we needed, she promptly responded and provided for us. Absolutely perfect location, house, and landlord. Amazing vacation.
This house is 2 1/2 blocks to the beach and very centrally located in beach town. You won't need a car staying here. All restaurants, bars, movie theater, and Whole Foods are only a short block away. It's super convenient.
You can play on the beach and surf at Swamis or at Moonlight beach.
The library and the YMCA is also walkable to.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
4 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Holiday Rates: $350-$400
* Discounted Monthly Rates & Special rates for extended stays.
* Minimum Stay: 4 night
* Refundable Security & Damage Deposit $1000
* Cleaning Fee: $150
* California Bed Tax: 10%
* 50% of Total for Deposit; Balance Due 30days prior to arrival
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.