Cabezabellosa enjoys a mild climate, cool summers and mild winters. It is surrounded by gorgeous nature, meadows and forests of oaks, ashes and chestnut trees, with mountain streams, stone highs and extraordinary views towards two valleys.
The house has been completely restored, it is spacious, comfortable, with all mod cons and a lovely interior decoration. It has 4 Double Rooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 spacious lounges, Kitchen-Dinning-room(completely equiped), furnished terrace with superb views towards Ambroz Valley and a little garden at the front.
We organise Birdwatching Tours with a specialist guide, 15 years experience in the zone, around the most interesting areas to observe the birdlife, Monfragüe, Arrocampo, Llanos de Cáceres, Gredos, etc.
NEARBY INTERESTING PLACES: In CABEZABELLOSA:
- Municipal swimming pool . (2 minutes away on foot)
- El Pitolero peak, a runway for microlight aircraft. (1 hour away on foot, 20 minutes by car)
- Cerro el Castillo, Chapel, remains of an old fortress, superb views (5 minute walk away)
- La Héesa, a forest with hundred-year-old oaks and Vetton fonts (Celtic origin). (7 minute walk away)
- Romanejo, the same, with a Unique Tree of Extremadura: Acarradero´s Oak (approximately 6 centuries old). (5 minutes away by car)
_____In TRASSIERRA-TIERRAS DE GRANADILLA (Vía de la Plata):
- Cáparra, the ruins of the Roman settlement (10 minutes away by car)
- Granadilla, a mediaeval town (20 minutes away by car)
- Gabriel y Galán reservoir , watersports, birdwatching. (15 minutes away by car)
- Piedras Labradas, the remains of a roman temple which worshiped mountain springs
In JERTE VALLEY:
- Garganta de los Infiernos, Nature Reserve, swimming area. (30 minutes away by car)
- Riscos de Villavieja, the remains of the fortress, birdwatching. (25 minutes away by car)
- Plasencia´s reservoir . (15 minutes away by car)
- Natural swimming areas . (the nearest 10 minutes away by car,)
- Spa. (20 minutes away by car)
_____In AMBROZ VALLEY(Vía de la Plata):
- Baños de Montemayor´s spas, roman hot baths. (30 minutes away by car)
- Natural swimming areas. (the nearest 12 minutes away by car)
- Hervás, its Jewish quarter, the superb chestnut tree forest, museums. (20 minutes away by car)
- Several Unique Trees of Extremadura. (15 - 25 minutes away by car)
- Plasencia, monumental town. (15 minutes away by car)
- Monfragüe National Park. (25 minutes away by car)
- Yuste´s Monastery, National Wealth, Emperor Carlos V´s retreat. (40 minutes away by car)
- Ski resort, Sierra de Béjar. (40 minutes away by car)
- Cáceres, World Heritage City. (50 minutes away by car)
- Salamanca, World Heritage City. (1hour away by car)
- Trujillo, medieval town (1h.15 minutes away by car)
- Mérida, World Heritage City. (1 h.30 minutes away by car)
Cabezabellosa is an excellent base for exploring the region. Marco and Consuelo were friendly and helpful and the house was spotlessly clean and well appointed. We appreciated the use of the well equipped kitchen. The three large living areas were all comfortable with the upstairs deck being a special favorite at sunset - the views were wonderful. We would recommend use of the easily accessible garage to save driving through the narrow cobbled streets. Breakfast provisions were generous (sorry Consuelo we just couldn't eat all those cakes after cereal, fruit, yoghurt and toast). We would love to visit again, maybe next time in winter or spring?
Hola. Somos Sara y Pedro. Hemos pasado una semana en esta casa rural en Cabezabellosa y hemos estado encantados. Chelo es una señora muy simpatica y agradable, ha estado pendiente de nosotros en todo momento. La zona es maravillosa, enclavada en una sierra llena de robles, castaños y una vegetacion excepcional. Es un lugar ideal para visitrar el valle del jerte, garganta de los infiernos, Granadilla y toda la zona del norte de Caceres. Y la casa en si es genial, muy grande y espaciosa y con todos los servicios disponible para una estancia agradable y todo en perfecto estado. La recomendaria en todo momento. Una gran experiencia.
Ideal point of departure to discover the great historic and nature richness of northern Extremadura and southern Salamanca, World Heritage Cities, Nature Reserves, Nature swimming pools, bucolic and delightful spots,...(Further Details in Accommodation & Facilities)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $13 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Modalidades de alojamiento:
- Hab. Doble (Desy. Incl.) 60€/Noche
- Casa Completa (4 pax) 150€/Noche
- Casa Completa (6 pax) 175€/Noche
- Casa Completa (8 pax) 200€/Noche
Para consultar precios con más detalle, temporadas, ofertas estivales, ofertas largas estancias, etc., visiten nuestra web www.pisavalles.com o consultennos directamente.