**Please note that the homeowner lives on the property in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay**
A relaxing lake retreat awaits you at this waterfront 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 12 in Lovell. Situated in a quiet cove, right on the shores of beautiful Kezar Lake, this lovely home offers 10 manicured acres and a private sandy beach in your backyard. Partake in all of Maine’s year-round activities while staying at this ideally-located home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds| Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
With a large private beach, private boat dock, an outdoor fire pit for campfires, picnic tables, various yard games and over 400 feet of lakefront on 10 manicured acres, this waterfront home will have you coming back year after year.
Inside, the 1,600-square-foot home offers all the comforts of home. The first floor has a full kitchen, dining room, large living room and screened-in porch overlooking the lake and mountains.
Whenever you’re not enjoying the beautiful outdoors, lounge on the comfy couches in the living area, where you can watch your favorite shows on the cable TV.
The chef of the group will be happy to work their magic in the spacious kitchen, fully equipped with all of the appliances you’ll need to whip up a home-cooked masterpiece.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner gathered around the charming table in the dining area next to the kitchen, or head out onto the screened-in porch for meals with a view! Wine and dine while admiring the lake and mountain scenery right in your backyard.
After dinner, let the kids run out all of their energy in the waterfront yard while you sit back, relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. For dessert, roast marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit until the sun sets and the stars sparkle above you.
When it’s time to call it a day, retreat back inside to claim your spot in one of the upstairs bedrooms. Comfortable single and bunk beds throughout the 4 bedrooms ensure peaceful slumbers for everyone.
Situated right on Kezar Lake, which National Geographic Magazine once described as one of the most beautiful lakes in the United States, this home makes it easy to relax and simply enjoy the lake life.
With the lake in your backyard, water sports are endless and easily accessible. Go fishing, water skiing, boating, or simply soak up the sun beside the water. Take out the provided canoe and rowboat for more fun on the lake!
Close by, there is also white water rafting, mountain hiking and biking, golfing at several beautiful courses, old country stores, snow skiing and ski mobile trails, all of which prove that this is truly an all-season getaway!
More adventures await you at the nearby wolf sanctuary, mineral mines, and horseback riding farms!
This home is also not far from North Conway, New Hampshire, which has over 100 outlet stores to shop, along with many great restaurants. Here, there is even a train that goes around the Mt. Washington Valley!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in porch, outdoor fire pit, gas grill, private sand beach, canoe, rowboat, boat dock, cable TV, and much more
- Fantastic lakefront location - Situated right on the shores of Kezar Lake, with easy access to fishing, water skiing, boating, white water rafting, mountain hiking and biking, golfing, snow skiing, wolf sanctuary, horseback riding, restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport, 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~62.2 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on the property in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay
- Note that linens are provided, but towels are not. It is advised that you bring your own towels
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in