Screened Porch & Hot Tub! Experience year-round, long-range views of Mount Pisgah at Wildflower Cottage, a converted barn home with charismatic farmhouse features such as original sliding barn doors, a claw-foot bathtub, and a hand-crafted stone hearth. You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service in the spacious living area. Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the charcoal grill and outdoor dining area on the screened porch. Enjoy sunset views from the hot tub, a fire pit perfect for roasting marshmallows, a lovely lily pond, and plenty of birds and wildlife. The whole family, including Fido, is welcome at Wildflower Cottage! This vacation rental is located in Fletcher and is approximately 33 minutes from downtown Asheville.
* 2-Story Split-Level Home
* 3 Bedrooms: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
* 2 Full Baths
* Main Level: Full Bath & Laundry Area off Kitchen
* Mid-Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed
* Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 2 Twin Beds; Bedroom Three - 1 Queen Bed; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
* 4WD Recommended in Winter - During the winter months, a 4WD vehicle is recommended to access Wildflower Cottage due to the steep driveway.
* Wildflower Cottage is naturally cooled in the summer. While there is no central A/C, the home is usually kept very pleasant by the elevation, shade, and breeze. Enjoy the screened porch and deck seating during warm days. There is a window A/C unit in the upper level master bedroom for guests who prefer it a little cooler for sleeping.
* Noise Ordinance - Wildflower Cottage is located in a quiet neighborhood, and is ideal for families who want to be close to town in a residential setting. This home is under a noise ordinance between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. and has a very low noise tolerance. It is not suitable for groups that are looking for late nights of celebration on the back deck. This Is a Pet-Friendly Property
Reservations made on this property are subject to the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. For detailed info, click here.
Please note: this is a pet friendly property. A pet fee would be incurred for guest with pets. only dogs, 2 pets max..