Gated Community on Hidden Lake with Pool & Hot Tub* Access! A stay at the Lake House makes for a dream family vacation with a children's playground, a lakeside picnic area, and canoes available for guest use. (*Community pool and hot tub use in season only.) You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the Fully Equipped Kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service and a DVD player. Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area on the deck, where you'll catch views of the lake through the trees. The screened porch provides a great space for rain-or-shine relaxation. This vacation rental is located in Nebo and is approximately one hour to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Cabin
• 2 Bedrooms: King & Queen, plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa in loft
• 2 Full Baths
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Limited Internet - This property has limited internet service to ensure guests can keep in touch through email and basic web browsing. Please note that it cannot be used for streaming music, movies, or for transferring large files.
• Please note that there is no swimming allowed at Hidden Lake.
• The community pool and hot tub are open seasonally from the beginning of Memorial Day weekend through the end of the Labor Day holiday. The pool and hot tub hours are from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
Reservations made on this property are subject to the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. For detailed info, click here..