* Please note that this property features an exterior security camera on the garage facing the driveway *
Gather your loved ones for a relaxing stay at ‘Le Canard,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house for 5 in Arden. This French Country home offers a private yard with a sitting area and fire pit, perfect for relaxing day or night. Along with a peaceful location, this home is close to everything Asheville and the Smoky Mountains have to offer, ensuring the ideal North Carolina retreat!
Bedroom 1 (Les Chanteurs): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Le Pacifique): Queen Bed | Sun Porch: Twin Bed
You’ll find it easy to fall in love with this quaint property the moment you arrive. Nestled among trees on a beautifully-landscaped plot of land, this cozy home allows you to sit back, relax and enjoy nature’s beauty.
Look forward to lounging on the charming patio set in the backyard. Fire up the gas grill for a cookout and afterwards, roast marshmallows for tasty s’mores around the fire pit.
When you’ve had your fill of the outdoors, step inside the charming house, where wood floors meet your feet and warm-colored walls with tasteful, homey decor invite you into each room. To the left, a comfortable living space with wood-burning fireplace, cozy couch, chairs and a flat-screen cable TV creates the perfect spot to sit back during your downtime.
To the right of the front door is the spacious, homey kitchen, fully equipped with everything the chef of the group will need to whip up tasty meals. A beautiful backsplash, natural sunlight shining through the windows, and ample counterspace will make cooking a breeze in this lovely kitchen.
Once breakfast, lunch or dinner is ready, serve your meals at the charming 4-person dining table. Two additional chairs are available at the kitchen’s breakfast counter. After your meal, take a glass of wine and sit on the furnished sun porch, surrounded by lush greenery.
When the sun has set and it’s time for bed, retreat back to one of the inviting bedrooms. Whether you find yourself in the queen-sized bed in Les Chanteurs, the other queen-sized bed in Le Pacifique or the twin-sized bed on the sun porch, you’re sure to have many peaceful slumbers in these cozy rooms.
Whenever you’re not relaxing at the peaceful home, you’ll want to explore the surrounding areas! Situated near all of Asheville’s major attractions, ‘Le Canard’ places you in the perfect spot to experience the best of the beautiful Smoky Mountains.
With world-class dining, fantastic breweries, and musical entertainment, the downtown area of Asheville is a must-see, as it has something for everyone to enjoy!
On your way to or from Asheville, be sure to stop by the Biltmore Estate, where you can take a tour and admire the rich history of this beautiful, grand home built over 100 years ago.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled to find that this home is just minutes from the Pisgah National Forest and Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where there are endless scenic hiking trails to explore. You’ll also want to check out the DuPont State Forest, where you can chase waterfalls along your hikes.
Additionally, this home is just minutes from a great time at the Sierra Nevada brewery and dining at 12 Bones, the premier North Carolina BBQ restaurant, and Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack. Additionally, there is a great coffee and sweets cafe just around the corner for a nice treat!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private backyard, outdoor sitting area with fire pit, back deck with gas grill, complimentary toiletries, furnished sun porch, gas fireplace, off-street parking, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV w/ Roku, free WiFi, and much more
- Fantastic Arden location - Private setting, yet minutes from Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, restaurants, and hiking trails!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~4 miles away)
- No smoking
- One small pet allowed with $30 per stay fee - homeowner approval required for multiple pets or pets over 30 lbs. Please contact Evolve at (877) 818-1013
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property features an exterior security camera on the garage facing the driveway
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in