Escape to the lake at this waterfront 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Hayward vacation rental cabin. This charming home boasts over 1,000 square feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 7 and a prime location in Old Williams Resort. Situated on Grindstone Lake, this property offers easy and unrestricted access to countless lakeside activities. Rent a boat from the marina and keep it at the private dock! Return home to relax and recharge on the large deck while you admire the lake views.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed
Authentic wood siding and rustic decor mark the home’s interior to give you a warm, Hayward welcome.
Make yourself comfortable in the living room, where you’ll find a plush sofa, recliner, and 2 arm chairs. Host a movie night on the flat-screen satellite TV or simply enjoy the waterfront views through the sliding glass doors.
Step out onto the spacious deck, which offers picturesque views of Grindstone Lake through the lush trees that surround the property. This charming outdoor space comes complete with patio furniture and a gas grill. Walk down to the water and take the provided canoe or paddle boat out for a joy ride, or try your hand at fishing off the dock.
Prepare delicious homemade meals in the well-equipped kitchen, which features a full-size refrigerator, stove, oven cooktop, microwave, and coffeemaker. Indulge in your kitchen creation beneath the antler chandelier at the dining room table or dine al fresco at the shaded patio table.
Retreat to the bedrooms when you’re ready to call it a night. All 3 bedrooms come complete with comfortable beds and soft linens for peaceful slumbers.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grindstone Lake is the place to be for competitive fishing and thrilling water sports. Cast your rod into the water and reel in musky, northern pike, bass and more! Take your boat and wakeboard out on the water or enjoy scenic walks along the surrounding nature trails.
Don't have your own vessel? Don't worry, for an additional fee a 24-foot pontoon boat is available for rent!
Keep your boat at the private boat dock and take it for a spin out on the lake each day during your getaway!
For a change of scenery, Lac Courte Oreilles lies about 15 miles away, and Lake Chippewa can be found 26 miles away.
Downtown Hayward is about 10 minutes away, where you can browse the eclectic shops for fine jewelry, Native American arts and crafts, Celtic giftware and other local treasures.
Popular dining spots nearby include Old Southern BBQ Hayward, Norske Nook, and Italia Ristorante. Treat yourself to a night out and explore all that the city of Hayward has to offer.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, private boat dock with private boat launch, canoe, paddle board, 24-foot pontoon boat (for an additional fee), air conditioning, central heating, flat-screen satellite TV, large deck, outdoor furniture, new fire pit, gas grill, free WiFi, and more
- Superb Hayward location - Waterfront home situated on Grindstone Lake. Just 10 minutes from downtown Hayward and within a short driving distance from various other lakes and area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Duluth International Airport (~87.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Towels are not provided
- NOTE: For an additional fee, a 24-foot Pontoon boat is available for rent. Please reach out to evolve for additional information
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in