Find your own little slice of Rocky Mountain paradise with this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house in Granby, Colorado. Offering 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a sleeping loft and fantastic outdoor space, this home is ideal for large groups of up to 12. This all season retreat offers direct ski-in/ski-out access to Kicking Horse lift in the winter, a plethora of year-round community amenities and unparalleled access to hiking and biking trails in the summer. Your alpine adventure awaits!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Loft: 2 Queen Beds | Basement: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Boasting over 2,000 square feet of tastefully-furnished living space, this spacious home has everything necessary to make it your home-away-from-home! A charming front porch greets you upon arrival, inviting you to step inside.
The main living space features an open layout, combining the living room, kitchen and dining space. Tall vaulted ceilings frame the beautiful stone gas fireplace, where you can warm your toes while watching all your favorites on the 55-inch flat-screen TV with cable.
Just off the living room you’ll find the sleek, fully equipped kitchen. The chef of the group will love utilizing the stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and 4-person island bar while cooking for everyone! A 6-person dining table provides a great spot to share your meals.
Large sliding glass doors off the kitchen offer access to the private patio area, which features an outdoor dining table with umbrella, gas grill, fire pit and bench swing.
The basement family room offers another gathering spot for the group, with plush leather couches, a 70-inch flat-screen and electric fireplace.
Cuddle up on queen beds in 2 of the 3 bedrooms, or upstairs in the additional sleeping loft. The third bedroom has 2 sets of twin-over-twin bunk beds - perfect for the children! If you need additional space, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the basement provides extra sleeping options.
Additionally, you’ll enjoy access to the fantastic community amenities including a pool, hot tub, and golf course.
Granby, Colorado is truly an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, and this home puts you in the middle of it all! Enjoy easy access to a variety of seasonal activities, from skiing and fishing to hiking and snowshoeing.
Granby Ranch is the ideal homebase for exploring Grand County, as it offers activities to suit all tastes. Book a tee time on the mountain golf course, embark on a guided fly fishing tour in Fraser River, or get your adrenaline pumping on the extreme downhill mountain biking course.
Granby Ranch also provides access to the wide network of hiking trails for you to explore the 5,000 acres of Rocky Mountain splendor - right in your backyard!
In the winter months, this home provides direct ski-in/ski-out access to Kicking Horse Ski lift, allowing you to fill your days with fresh powder and downhill thrills at Granby Ranch. Winter Park Ski Resort is only 15 minutes away for even further skiing and snowboarding opportunities.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stone gas fireplace, private furnished patio with outdoor furniture, BBQ grill, bench swing and fire pit, sleeping loft, 70-inch and 55-inch flat-screen cable TVs with Blu-Ray Players, board games, pack-n-play and high chair upon request, central heating, electric fireplace and more
- Enjoy direct ski-in/ski-out access to Granby Ranch lifts, out door storage for skis or gear (on the deck of the house), as well as community amenities including a pool, hot tub, and golf course
- Unbeatable Granby location with access to hiking, biking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, fishing, boating, golfing and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pool towels are available and complimentary if they are returned to the cupboard cleaned and folded. If they aren't, there will be an extra $25 charge for laundering.