|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fantastic Views from the 15th Floor! Wait til you see the Sunset!
3. Updated Unit with Granite in the Kitchen. Washer/Dryer for your convenience!
4. Seacape Amenities! Cabana Cafe onsite, Fitness Center, Sauna, Steam Room, Private Beach area, FIVE on-site pools (including one heated year-round in Tennis Village!)
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Great location in Miramar Beach, a 3 minute walk to Whale's Tail, 5 minute drive to Silver Sands Outlets and just 3 miles from Grand Boulevard Town Center!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1250 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Enjoy spectacular sunsets from your private balcony on the 15th floor of Ariel Dunes! Known as the tallest building in Destin, this great condo at Seascape resort features free concerts throughout the year on the driving range of the onsite golf course. Grab a bite or a drink at the newly opened Cabana Cafe.
This beautiful condo has 2 bedroom and 2 baths with a bunkroom. The master has a king with beautiful gulf views, guest has a queen and there are twin bunk beds - kids love these! The kitchen features granite countertops, iron/ironing board located in guest bedroom and there's a washer and dryer in the condo for your convenience.
Ariel Dunes offers 24 stories of amazing views that span the sugar white sands and emerald green water of the coastline. The building is angled slightly to the west, at the sunsets are incredible! From the rear of the building you get a bird's eye view of the lush Seascape Golf Course, and the sparkling Choctowatchee Bay.
Seascape Resort encompasses over 3 hundred acres of lush greens, serene lakes and 2000 feet of pristine white sand beach. Soak in the views of the gulf without all the traffic noise. Ariel Dunes I is set back into the resort, and is a quieter alternative, giving you a break from seasonal traffic noise but close enough for you to drink in the sights and sounds of Destin's famous beaches. Take a relaxing stroll to the beachand feel your cares melt away!
Ariel Dunes I offers 5 pools (one with zero-entry & one heated year-round) and a spacious deck for lounging and catching some rays before hitting the beach. Kids will love splashing around in the mushroom fountain! The complex offers a state-of-the art-fitness center, steam room and sauna.
The spectacular amenities include a private beach, on-site golf, 5 on-site pools (including one heated year-round!), tennis, watersport rentals, bike rentals and several restaurants, including the famous Whales' Tail, which features live bands. There's no need to step off the resort once you arrive!
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both SanDestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our policies for renting to adults Under age 25 are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
This was our first family vacation to Florida and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Condo had plenty of beautiful and had more than enough space for the 5 of us. There were fireworks every night right in front of our balcony. It was a short walk to the beach and a short drive to any kind of restaurant you can think of. We will be back next summer for sure.
We loved our stay. The condo was nice and roomy. The beds were comfortable and the little bunk room was fun for my four year old. The only thing that was frustrating was the work they were doing to the building. We didn't get to use our deck none. They took the furniture and everything. Other than that had a fun time. Oh and the staff of Realjoy was fabulous and very helpful every step of the way!!
The condo was very nice and comfortable with plenty of room for my family. My only complaint would be the carpet, it wasn't in the best condition. However I understand that with so many guest it's probably hard to keep clean. I would definitely look at booking this condo again. Thank you for our wonderful stay.
The condo itself was very nice. Everything you need is supplied. Comfortable bed, plenty of room. Now the down side, the sulfur smelling water was shocking. The first night I was so looking forward to a nice hot bath. Needless to say the sulfur/rotten egg smell was so overwhelming I could finish the bath. Every time we needed to bathe or brush our teeth we were hit with that rotten egg smell. Called the front desk and all they could offer was room deodorizer. I hate that this is an issue at this condo otherwise a nice stay.
My family had a great time, awesome views of the Gulf, the bed in the master was very comfortable, everything about it was nice, we didn't wanna leave. ... i plan on coming back next summer an staying longer. ..