Surrounded by pine trees, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in South Lake Tahoe is the perfect place for a relaxing getaway. This property boasts over 2,500 square feet and comfortably sleeps 8 guests and can accommodate up to 12 seeking a memorable retreat. Spend your days relaxing on the back patio or engage in outdoor activities, such as world-class skiing, hiking, shopping, and so much more, all minutes from the home! There will never be a dull moment when you stay at this South Lake Tahoe home.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Leave all your worries behind when you step through the front door of this beautiful South Lake Tahoe home. The first thing you’ll notice are the huge vaulted ceilings covered in wood shiplap and the floor-to-ceiling windows that bring the outdoors inside. The living room features a luxurious leather sectional, 2 leather armchairs, a magnificent stone gas fireplace, and flat-screen cable TV.
Guests can move freely into the fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances that make cooking for the group easier than ever. The space flows right into the dining room with a splendid wood table with seating for 6.
When you step outside you will feel like the only person around, as the property backs up to public land that seems to never end. Lay back in the patio chairs and let the soothing sounds of nature melt your stress away.
The master bedroom will dazzle you with a plush king-sized bed, gas fireplace, en suite bathroom, and picturesque views of the forest outside. The two other bedrooms upstairs feature queen-sized beds and share a full bathroom. The final bedroom is on the main level and features a twin-over-full bunk bed.
This ideally located property is within 15 minutes of Heavenly Mountain Resort, the shores of Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Golf Course, and much more!
The surrounding mountains provide excellent hiking and mountain biking trails or try your luck at any of the casinos in the area and go for the jackpot.
Tahoe Valley and the Heavenly areas offer ample shopping and premier dining options, like Base Camp Pizza Co. or Evan's American Gourmet Cafe.
If you’ are looking for a great nightlife scene, look no further than Heavenly Mountain Resort. Visit Unbuckle Apres Ski party, The Cabo Wabo Cantina and Lounge, the South Shore Room, or catch the SnowGlobe Music Festival for a one-of-a-kind experience.
There is no limit to the fun that can be had in South Lake Tahoe! Whether you want to relax by the lake, hike through the mountains, carve on the mountain, or party the night away, this is the perfect spot to do it all!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, gas fireplace, spacious backyard, deck with outdoor furniture, and much more
- Spectacular South Lake Tahoe location - Close to Heavenly Mountain Resort, golfing, hiking, shopping, restaurants, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Small events, parties and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited