About the property
- House807 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
ELEA 2, NEW STONE HOUSES, IN AN OLIVE GROVE, QUIET PLACE, IN THASSOS
Welcome to our beautiful stone-build houses in an olive grove. There are 2 houses in one floor and 1 house in 2 floors in a an olive grove of 4220m2 with a plenty of space around the houses. Each house is about 75m2. . The location for unique summer holidays, perfect for relaxation and individuality.
Room type: Entire home/apt
Comfortable, 75 sq.m. summer stoner house, with big garden (of 1.000 sq.m), built in a complex of 3 houses, with private big gardens and entrances. The house is located in an olive grove, central area of the island, Skala Prinou, and comfortably accommodates 4 people.
• a master bedroom with a double bed and wardrobe
• a second bedroom with 2 beds and wardrobe
• Bath with shower
• an open space kitchen and living room, with a sofa bed
• terrace at the south of the house over 50m2 covered with natural stone and marmour.
• free parking space
• free wifi in outdoor area (no signal through the 60cm thick walls)
• solar panel for hot water
The house is fully equipped with all the necessary house equipment and and it's ready to accommodate you as if it were your own summer house. An ideal choice for couples and families as well.
Bedroom 1 – ground floor:
1 double bed ,
Bedroom 2 – ground floor:
2 single beds
• Kitchen - fully equipped
• Wireless Internet
• Free parking
• Fire place
• Wooden optic windows and doors have mosquito nets
• Garden furniture (sofa, table and 2 chairs)
Location: Western side of Thassos, close to the hourbor of Skala Prinos in a old olive grove with no hotels, stores etc around. Perfect for relaxing.
Distance to the beach about 0,5 km. The Skala Prinos nad Prinos village offers shopping, has a health center, bus station and every Monday bazaar. During the summer period the shops are all day and Sunday open.
Distance to the ferry port to Skala Prinos ca.0,5km to Kavala. Cars, motorbikes and bicycles can be hired locally. Taxis are available at reasonable rates. Also from Kavala airport transfer is simple.
Dear guests, welcome at Thassos.
• We wish you a peaceful, pleasant and relaxing holiday in a stone house in the middle of an olive grove. Therefore, we ask you some things to consider:
• Always close open windows and doors with fly-rolling grilles, otherwise mosquitoes and other insects will not let you to sleep at night.
• Always turn off electrical appliances ( cooker, boiler, coffee machine, etc), as an automatic power cut-off is not installed here.
• Please Smoke on the terrace.
• Please leave cats or dogs outside.
• When leaving the house, please close doors.
• No liability of theft or loss of valuables or documents (please always carry with you).
• Please remember to take out the trash regularly during your stay. Green tons are located on the roadside.
• Cleaning and change of bed linen and towels are included in the price usually 1x per week.
• Please do not throw toilet paper in the toilet
• Parking is inside the olive grove
• Check In: after 16:00 if the house was occupied, uppon an arrangemnet if it is available
• Check Out: 12pm or on agreement if there is no booking on the same day
• We wish you a wonderful holiday.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Greek
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 2, 2018
I like nature, photography and architecture. Actually I have planned and build these houses only for relaxing holidays. Not just a room but a stone house in a large aerea of 4000m2 a little away, 500m, from the nearest villiage and sea
Why Apostolos chose Kavala Prefecture
It is for relaxing in an traditional old organic olive grove
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Places of interest: Prinos village is worth visiting especially to see the market. Skala Prinou has daily ferries to Kavala which is a beautiful city with a pretty seafront, a castle and lots of tavernas and shops. Kazaviti and small Kazaviti, old villiages with stone houses, beatiful nature and nice taverns with local food. There is also an olive oil Museum, olive oil production and fabrication, honey association with direct sales where you can buy 100% local products and tsipouro distilleries. And the olive groves of Prinos which is one of the largest and oldest. Amenities. There are pharmacies in Prinos village and on the main road between Skala Rahoni and Skala Prinou. There are small supermarkets and some more shops in the centre of Skala Prinou. There are also bakeries in Prinos, small supermarkets, horticultura, car repair, DIY stores, PC repair, Hair salons, Carpenters, Souvenirs, Meat markets and international Press. Nearest Banks and Cash Point. There is an ATM (Emporiki Bank) down at the Port, Skala Prinos. The nearest bank is in Thassos Town. Local Transport: The bus stop is close to the Port and links Skala Prinou with Thassos Town, Prinos and the south of the island. Cars rentals and bicycles are in Skala Prinos. (Potos, Hertz, Avis, Europcar). Almost every village and every church has its own festivities. I just indicate some of them here. I am sure if you ask the local people you can add some more at the list. Every festivity - panigiri - is mainly a local event where the kloubani - a local food offered to all visitors - served as well people dance with live music.