The house was built in 1917 by Nikolaos Lagoudakis.It was the summer home of the family and offered hospitality to many visitors for many years.The house was used for rural activities, such as the harvest of the olive tree,the threshing of the grain (there is also the threshing floor of this season), fishing and diving in the sea.It was fully rebuilt to 2017 with ecological awareness to meet as much as possible the needs of visitors.The building materials of the house are all naturally ecological. Stone, wood, ecological paints, coconut, latex, alloy Vera, cotton.
Is a 40 square meter stone house that features one double bedroom (king size bed), one fully equipped kitchens , and a living room with a sofa bed as well as a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. Provide free bikes for cycling while the area is popular for hiking, running, scuba diving, fishing and windsurfing. It is surrounded by a 750 square meter courtyard with olive trees and carob trees.
The Captain Nikolas house is located on the west coast of Crete around the four most famous and beautiful beaches of Europe, making it the ideal place to visit in everyday.The distance from these beaches is Elafonisi 12 km, Kedrodasos 14 km, Falasarna 25 km, Mpalos 32 km.