Find your private and peaceful retreat when you stay at this incredible 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Ponce, Puerto Rico. This secluded home offers accommodations for 6, making it perfect for friends or couples traveling together. Lounge by your private pool as you look out onto the incredible panoramic views of the city below!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (White Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Redwood): Queen Bed
This light-filled, open home is situated on a hillside shaded by tall, towering trees. Enjoy cool breezes, views of the Caribbean sea, and the beautiful tropical greenery as you relax under the warm sunshine.
Start your vacation off right with a dip in the clear blue pool. Lounge on the deck or recline in the cool shade of the sunroom with couch seating. With glass window-walls, you'll love unobstructed views of Puerto Rico's surrounding mountains.
Prepare a poolside snack in the kitchen with all the necessary equipment and gadgets you may need. Dine at the table with seating for 6 as you share your favorite memories from the day's adventure.
After an exciting day exploring Ponce or a relaxing day by the pool, you'll fall fast asleep as you retreat to one of 3 bedrooms. Guests staying in the master bedroom will have their own flat screen TV and access to the en-suite bathroom.
When you're not relaxing on the sun deck or swimming in the cool waters of the pool, walk around the Plaza downtown for refreshing gelato and ice cream. You'll find local flavors like passionfruit, guayaba, and coconut from Kings Cream.
For a piece of Puerto Rico history, visit the Museo de Arte de Ponce to see their world-class modern art collection of paintings. You'll love the Spanish Colonial style buildings that make up this historic town.
Surrounded by water, partake in ocean swimming, boat tours, and kayaking at a variety of beaches that are available on the island. Zip line over lush mountains or explore underground river caverns for a day filled with thrill and adventure. All of these activities are about 1-2 hours away from the property!
You'll want to drive 50 minutes to the Dry Forest Nature Preserve and Toro Negro Rainforest. Immerse yourself in deep jungle-like terrain as you interact with exotic birds.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, private pool, sun deck, sun porch, charcoal grill, flat screen TV, DVD player, breathtaking views, tropical surroundings, 2 car parking, and much more
- Incredible Ponce location! Easy access to swimming, beaches, golfing, art museums, restaurants, and national forests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note a pool waiver is required to fill out and sign if you are planning on using the pool
- This home is not suitable for children, and guests of 18 years or older are strongly preferred. Homeowner may consider guests of a 14-year age minimum if they prove they can swim (contact Evolve for more details)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in