About the property
- Apartment968 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay6 - 14 nights
2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Our apartment is located right in the heart of Old Town Ljubljana with unobstructed view of charming cobble-stone streets and even a bit of the Ljubljana castle. Walk out & you’ll find yourself surrounded by sidewalk cafes, unique shops and galleries. Lots of music, crafts and 5-minute walk to the famous farmers market. -spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a beautiful bathroom + an additional toilet & a balcony -Free Wi-Fi
Feel at home surrounded by all modern comforts - completely renovated, this charming place has opened its doors on June 1:
-90 sq.m. of living space + a sizeable balcony
- second floor of a historic Ljubljana house, a registered monument
- master bedroom comes with a queen-size bed & spacious closet
- fully equipped, brand new bathroom features a spacious shower, sink, toilet, a washing machine and a drier
- enjoy the complementary toiletries!
- spacious living room is full of light - with dining area and an open view of Ljubljana Old Town (even a bit of a castle!)
- second bedroom has two single beds and is very quiet (facing a nice courtyard)
- separate additional toilet
- brand new kitchen includes a fridge/freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher and cupboards full of chinaware, cutlery, pots & pans, kitchen utensils + cooking supplies, tea, coffee
- there is also a double-sofa in the living room for bigger groups
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Slovenian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very large and comfortable apartment
Anna was a great host, waiting for us when we got lost on arrival. The apartment was very large, which was great after two weeks of travelling - we could spread out, clean up and relax between visits to the sights, bike riding and visiting friends and family.
All the comforts of home (although a TV would have been good for the one night we stayed at the apartment). The crowd noise from the street was loud on occasions, but the double windows kept that noise out.
Recommend a return trip