Gum Tree Lodge offers you a unique holiday experience to immerse yourself in the native surrounds whilst being close to Goolwa and Middleton. Drink in the breathtaking views across the Currency Creek Lakes, Goolwa and rural vistas. Enjoy watching the kangaroos and abundant bird life in the peace and quiet. Your comfort is in mind with a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, generous master loft style bedroom with gorgeous views and a large spa bath in the bathroom. An added bonus is that you pet does not miss out on a holiday too. Rural fencing surrounds the property. Gum Tree Lodge is ready for you to enjoy today.
* Spacious open plan living with flat screen TV and DVD, dining, kitchen area with magnificent views, gas fire and evaporative air conditioning
* Kitchen with plenty of preparation space and a Miele dishwasher
* 2 bedrooms - generous master loft bedroom with a queen bed and gorgeous views and second bedroom downstairs with a double bed and a single bed
* Bathroom with a large spa, shower,vanity and w/c with a reverse cycle air conditioner
* Laundry with front load washing machine
* Wrap around balcony with outdoor furniture and stunning views
* Off street parking
* Pets are welcome - rural fencing surrounds the perimiter of the property only
* Strictly no fires at any time of the year *
This is a fully self contained holiday rental property. Quilts and pillows with covers are provided but you are required to bring your own linen. If you wish to hire linen please call our office. If you would like the beds made prior to your arrival a fee of $40 applies. Please read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly prior to making payment.