** Please note the homeowner lives on-site in the downstairs unit **
**Discounts for longer stays! Inquire for more details**
Pack your bags for a memorable trip to the City by the Bay and book your stay at this ideally located 2-bedroom, 2-bath San Francisco vacation rental townhouse! Sleeping 4 comfortably on a scenic, palm-lined boulevard, this unique, spacious, pet-friendly property boasts a charming interior, terrific amenities, a deck, and easy access to transportation around the city.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Nestled on a scenic boulevard in mid-city San Francisco, near a plethora of transportation options, this mid-century, 1,400-square-foot townhouse is teeming with style and a true San Francisco vibe.
The living-dining combination is nearly 30 feet wide, with wall-to-wall windows overlooking Dolores Boulevard - a great setting for afternoon cocktails! From the easternmost side of the room, you can spot the Transamerica Pyramid, amongst a variety of other downtown buildings.
Patterned tile floors line the fully equipped, spacious kitchen, where you’ll love having the ability to easily whip up your favorite meals and snacks, which can be enjoyed at the quaint breakfast table or the formal dining table, with seating for 6.
In the expansive master suite, you’ll find a king-sized bed, along with a sleeper sofa for afternoon reading and 2 spacious closets. Additionally, the room features a full, en suite master bathroom.
In the second bedroom, you’ll find a plush queen-sized bed, a love seat, 2 dressers, as well as a washer dryer unit in the corner closet. From this room, you can slide out the glass doors leading out to the deck, which overlooks a magical, manicured garden! Utilize the charcoal grill on the deck or soak up the California sun on the patio adjacent to the garden, where the party can be extended!
With the property’s unmatched location in the heart of the city, access to San Francisco attractions has never been easier - you won’t even need to rent a car!
This location is considered a hub for transportation, as it is one half block away from the bus and the underground, and 4 blocks from BART. If you prefer ride-sharing services, you can expect almost immediate response.
Visit delightful wine bars, numerous cafes and restaurants as well as bakeries and chocolate shops for your dining pleasure! The commercial street of Noe Valley, 24th Street, is a cross street of the home featuring terrific gift shops, boutiques, a Whole Foods, a post office, dry cleaners and much more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 TVs with Dish Network, gas fireplace, private deck and patio, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Fantastic San Francisco location - Take advantage of direct access to the bus lines, subway, shops, restaurants, bars, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128 (11 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No pet fee required
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- The homeowner lives on-site in the downstairs unit
- Travelers will have to climb 1 flight of stairs to enter this upper unit
Registration number: STR-0000-459