Elevate your next Gulf Coast experience with this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath Treasure Island vacation rental house. With over 1,000 square feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 4, a private pool and an unbeatable waterfront location, this property is sure to leave you wanting more. Explore the Intracoastal Waterway with the backyard as your starting point or stroll down the street to the beach.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses (available upon request)
The spacious interior of this house features modern decor and comfortable furnishings to make you feel right at home.
Start your vacation off right with a refreshing dip in the pool or get your action packed adventure started and take the kayak out for a joy ride. With the water as your backyard, you and your travel companions can look forward to direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway. This splendid outdoor space also includes a private dock, shaded patio table, 2 lounge chairs, gas grill and fire pit.
Cool down inside after a long day spent under the sun by sprawling out on the sectional sofa in front of the flat-screen cable TV
Once you’re feeling refreshed, prepare a hearty feast in the fully equipped kitchen, which comes complete with all your basic cooking appliances. Enjoy a meal with your loved ones at the high top table set for 4 or dine al fresco in the backyard.
After you eat your fill, make your way back towards the bedrooms to settle in for a good night’s sleep. The master bedroom boasts a plush king bed and sliding glass doors to access the backyard. The second bedroom includes 2 comfortable twin beds and timeless wood furnishings.
This waterfront property is the perfect home-base for all your Treasure Island excursions. Traverse the Intracoastal Waterway in the kayak that will be available to you during your stay, bask in the sun poolside or take the 10 minute walk down to the beach.
Further enhance your Florida getaway at St. Pete Beach located only 15 minutes away. This premier vacation destination offers a gorgeous stretch of undeveloped beach and a variety of watersports for you to partake in, including parasailing, stand-up paddleboarding and windsurfing.
For a real treat, grab a bite to eat at Gators Cafe & Saloon, a sprawling pub featuring waterfront dining opportunities and live entertainment.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machine, air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, gas grill, patio furniture, fire pit, 2 kayaks, 3 boat slips, private pool, dock and more
- Terrific Treasure Island location - Waterfront property within walking distance from the beach. Short drive to various area hotspots, such as St. Pete Beach and Gators Cafe & Saloon
- No smoking
- No pets allowed - $200 fee will be imposed if violated
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there will be an additional $75 fee for cleaning during stays of 14 nights or more. A cleaner will be present once during stays of 14 nights or more
- The unit has a flexible max occupancy. Please reach out to the Guest Contact with requests over 4 - otherwise a penalty will be charged
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in