A rejuvenating getaway awaits you at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage which sleeps 4 in East Greenwich. Nestled in a tranquil country setting on a half acre of serene woodlands, this cozy cottage is the perfect retreat for couples or a family wanting to spend time together. Look forward to relaxing in privacy and exploring the nearby attractions while staying at this ideally located home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Serene woodlands greet you as you drive up to the private cottage chalet, set back a bit from the road on a half-acre property.
Lush, green plantings invite you up to the newly renovated cottage, which boasts 800 square feet of comfortably furnished living space. High vaulted ceilings open up the entire home, while modern appliances provide you with everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay.
Freshly painted in soft grays, the beautiful home features an open concept layout, connecting the living room, dining area, and kitchen. An electric fireplace with a TV on top serves as the centerpiece for the living area, where there are plush couches to curl up in during your downtime.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite recipes. If you’re not doing the cooking, pull up a seat to the kitchen bar and keep the chef of the group company while they cook up a tasty meal. Gather at the high dining table to enjoy the masterpiece with the whole group.
On sunny days, have a BBQ outside, where you can fire up the charcoal grill to create a feast. For dessert, roast marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit. Kick back, relax and enjoy your peaceful surroundings as the sun sets and the sparkling stars appear above you.
When it’s time to call it a day, retreat inside to cozy up in one of the comfy beds. Whether you find yourself resting your head in the queen-sized bed in the master bedroom or the twin-over-twin bunk bed in the second bedroom, you’re sure to have many peaceful slumbers at this serene cottage.
While this home is tucked away on a peaceful plot of land, it’s also just minutes from the highway, making it easy to get to numerous attractions!
There is 400 miles of shoreline in Rhode Island to explore! Goddard Memorial State Park is just minutes from the property! Here, you can find a marina and a beautiful beach, where you can soak up the sun all day long!
Whenever you’re not cooking at the property, you’ll be minutes from numerous restaurants! Additionally, there are plenty of boutiques, malls and cinemas minutes away, so you’ll always be entertained.
For an educational experience, visit the Varnum Armory Museum and the Varnum House Museum, which holds artifacts and weaponry from colonial America and through the 20th century.
More entertainment awaits you at the nearby towns, including Newport, Narragansett and Providence, all within 30 minutes of the property.
The home is also just 10 minutes from the airport, so you’ll be able to arrive and depart from the home in no time.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen (no dishwasher), half acre of land, fire pit, outdoor furniture, electric fireplace, TV with Roku, charcoal grill, pack ‘n play, free WiFi, and much more
- Great location - Situated on a half acre of private land, minutes from the highway, restaurants, malls, museums, Goddard Memorial State Park, the airport and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: T. F. Green Airport, 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886, (~9.2 miles away from the property)
- NO SMOKING of any kind. A fine of $500.00 will be imposed if any evidence of smoking is found on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Any evidence of party or large gathering will result in a fine of $500.00 charged to the guest
- Maximum of 4 guests allowed, no exceptions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If home is left in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning, an additional cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged to the guest
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be required to be sent to homeowner 10 days prior to check-in date