1100 square feet, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, sleeps 7. Great wide open communal living room and dining room with views of the lake. Outdoor seating areas and dock with plenty of sun. Screened in outdoor dining/seating area. Shallow rock entry or swim from the dock. BBQ, satellite TV, Air conditioning and canoe all included.
Carpeting in bedrooms has been replaced with new hardwood floors.
Linens and towels provided. (Bring own beach towels).
On North Muldrew Lake, just 15 minutes from the town of Gravenhurst.
This cottage is managed by local agents, Enjoy Muskoka Realty Inc. TICO Registered #50024360.
Guests will be met by one of our staff to turn over keys, give a tour and verify identification.
Security Deposit of $1,000 is required. The Security Deposit is not billed at the time of booking and must be paid to Enjoy Muskoka directly prior to check in (Credit Card Pre-Authorization is fine).
Please note that 7 people is the maximum allowed and pets are not permitted. Exceptions will not be made and security deposits will be kept for violations. (Thank you).
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
1. The cottage is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
2. Pets are not permitted.
3. Security/Damage Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
4. Security Deposits must be paid directly to Enjoy Muskoka prior to check in as this is not collected throught the booking site. (Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable).
5. Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
6. Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
7. The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
8. The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
9. The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
10. The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media.