Why Indra Kalasauskas chose Saylorsburg
If you are looking for a place to unwind and just spend some time in the nature, you found it.
Private Secluded Relaxing Vacation
The house and outdoor space was clean, roomy and super relaxing. The beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are modern with heated floors. We had a great time thanks. Would definitely highly recommend staying here.
It is the little details that matter...
-heat & air
-New York Apt. feel
-steam shower & heated floor
Did we use all of these ...NO, but if I had wished I could.
If you are athletic the walk to the pond is AMAZING. I love that sort of thing, if I want to sit around I'll stay home. If you love road walks it is very safe (no traffic). Just lovely. If you are afraid of bugs and wildlife go to the city (yuk). To boot; The bass in the pond are the size of Kansas!
LOVED the weekend ❣
Everything was wonderful! Fires all weekend, enjoyed every minute of the private lake, great time to relax!
Check out my YouTube channel for a video! Find me under Jessie Mac 😊
Weekend with the family
I want to say thank you for letting us stayed at your cabin. It s was a great relaxing weekend. I would recommend it to all my friends and family . Thank you
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for choosing our cabin.
We enjoyed our stay.
So glad to hear that you had a nice weekend.
Wonderful cabin experience
We went to the cabin with our friends (another couple) and their dog. A dog-friendly cabin was a must for us so this was perfect! We loved having fires in the wood stove in the living room and the heated floors were a must with the cold nights. We made our meals using the fully stocked kitchen which had everything we needed. The bed in the master was comfortable and our friends' said their bed was very comfortable as well. Beautiful property and views on the lake which only enhance the experience. Indra is a fantastic host and we'll definitely be coming back. Thank you!
Thank you for staying with us. We would love to have you and your friends back at our cabin. Sincerely, Indra
1. Sorrenti's Cherry Valley Vineyards - 4miles away
2. Blue Ridge Estate Wineyards - 5.3 miles away
3. The Lakeside- restaurant- 3 miles away
4. Blue Mountain Resort- 13 miles away- open year round
Slopeside Pub and Grill @ Blue Mountain
5. Beltzville State Park Christman/Falls/Cove Ridge Trail- 15miles- 25 minutes by car.
6. Hickory Run State Park- 26 miles away. About 45 minutes by car, but worth the trip. Few attractions there: Boulder field, Hawk Falls, swimming in Sand Spring Lake.
7. Jim Thorpe- 26 miles, 40minutes by car. Must visit historic town.
8. Jim Thorpe River Adventures (white water rafting)- 27 miles.