ABOUT THE SPACE
This is a Classic Room with a King Bed - Amenities Include:
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Housekeeping
- Hot/cold water
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- No kitchen
- Private bathroom for each accommodation unit
- Tea/coffee maker
- Towels Provided
We are well equipped resort with 102-keys allowing our guests a choice of superior rooms, junior suites, deluxe suites and luxury suites. Our Multi-cuisine restaurant, serves up an appetizing assortment of dishes from traditional local cuisine, pan-Indian culinary delights to Chinese and Continental fare.
We offer patio seating, which has amazing views of the serene beauty of the lake and resort, giving you a dining companion all throughout the day. If you are feeling like you want to get a little adventurous, feel free to barge onto the paint ball field for a fun-filled shoot out with family and friends!
Other amenities and services offered include:
- Travel Desk
- Multicuisine restaurant and specialty restaurant
- Front desk 24/7 service
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Conference/Banquet Hall
- Internet Cafe
- Subuthi Spa
- Gift Shop
- Holiday Activities Centre to keep adults and children of all ages engaged in fun games and activities
ABOUT THE AREA
Acres of lush, green grass carpeted under your feet. A still blue lake mirroring the natural beauty. Gurgling waterfalls. A heady eucalyptus breeze ushering in playful, cotton mists. Yellow, pink, red, orange blooms strewn all around - yes, Kodaikanal is not called the Princess of Hill stations for nothing.
- Nearest Airport: Madurai – 77.7 miles
- Nearest Railway Station: Kodai Road – 50 miles, Madurai-68.4 miles
- Nearest Bus Terminus: Kodaikanal Woodville Road - 1.9 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 21 years.
- Master Card & Visa, accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted.
- Please check listing for additional information