WHY STAY HERE?
Have an outstanding experience at Sterling Corbett and get an authentic jungle experience. The logo of this picturesque resort captures large leathery-young leaves of the Sal tree commonly found in Corbett. The unique beauty of this leaf is reflected in the logo of this beautiful resort that harmonises with nature. With our newest addition of Sterling Corbett, you can truly make your jungle safari experience feel spectacularly realistic and memorable.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This is a Premier Room with a Queen Bed and the Unit Amenities include:
- Coffee Maker
- Flat Screen TV
- Full Length Mirror
- Mini Fridge
- Sofa- bed
- Standard Bathroom supplies
- Tea/Coffee Maker
This 38-keys resort with well-appointed classic, premiere and privilege rooms has many amenities. There is a multi-cuisine restaurant which serves a range of gourmet dishes, an in-room dining facility, which is available at your leisure, a Holiday Activities Centre to keep children of all ages engaged in fun games and an outdoor swimming pool where you can relax and calm your tired nerves.
Other amenities and services offered include:
- Travel Desk
- Room Service
- Holiday Activity
- Conference & Banquet Hall
- Holiday Activities Centre to keep adults and children of all ages engaged in fun games and activities
ABOUT THE AREA
There are many things you will want to do when staying with us at Sterling Corbett, so we have provided you with a short list of things you may want to do or place you may want to visit while vacationing with us.
- Elephant Safari - Elephant Safari Elephant safari provides a perfect opportunity to see the jungle in its full glory sitting royally on the back of an elephant. One will be able to see some mammal species like wild elephants, barking deer, ghoral, sambhar, rhesus monkey, wild boar, jackal, porcupine, langur, etc. The elephant also gives
- Jungle Safari:- Land safari The tourist lodge of KMVN, Ramnagar a better access to view the birds as you are stationed at a certain height. offers jeeps on hire which you can use to enhance your safari experience. Once on your ride, you are guaranteed to glimpse upon the lush range of flora and the diversified wildlife in all its untouched and magnified glory.
Kosi RiverJim Corbett National Park
By Air – Nearest airport is New Delhi – 320 kms
By Rail – The nearest Railway Station is Ramnagar - 12 Kilometers
By Road – The road journey from Delhi is about 250 kms (5 hours) via the NH24 Highway. The nearest bus station is Ramnagar, 40 kms which is easily accessible from Nainital, Ranikhet, Dehradun and Delhi
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 18 years.
- Master Card & Visa, accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted.
- Please check listing for additional information