About the property
- Apartment968 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
The Royal Cancun, All Inclusive, All Suites Resort - RR, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2 to 5 maximum
**THIS LISTING IS FOR 3 GUESTS ONLY**
WHY STAY HERE?
Nestled up against the dazzling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, this luxurious resort features blooming tropical gardens, a pearly-white sheltered beach, and enchanting views of the gorgeous Isla Mujeres. Wonderfully spacious villas, outdoor free-form pools, and panoramic room-views of the breathtaking seaside coast accompany a five-star location- Cancun, Mexico. This southeastern hotspot destination is a city of fascinating ancient history, mysterious caves, underwater rivers, tangled jungles, city lights and sights, and the glittering waters and beautiful beaches of the Caribbean Sea.
Whether you’re looking for a family getaway to sandy beaches and pretty city sights, a romantic retreat into aquamarine lagoons and coral reefs, or a solo trip to explore the wonders of southeastern Mexico, The Royal Caribbean- with its airy villas, wonderful location just outside the Hotel Zone, and delicious dining options- will let you experience your dream vacation in luxury and style.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Indulge in a worry-free vacation with all the benefits of our All-Inclusive Package at The Royal Cancun.
Our exclusive REFINE All-Inclusive package is one of a kind because it gives you access to delicious dining, activities and lots of entertainment at The Royal Cancun and at sister resorts The Royal Sands® in Cancun and The Royal Haciendas® in Playa del Carmen, where more outstanding restaurants and other all-inclusive amenities await!
Your all-inclusive vacation at The Royal Cancun®, All Inclusive, All Suites Resort covers accommodation, dining, beverages, activities, entertainment, kid’s club (4-12 years), gym, Wi-Fi, access to the Fitness Center, taxes, tips and more. If you plan to go to the Riviera Maya, visit The Royal Haciendas and enjoy a seafood dinner at the prestigious Los Murales restaurant for the perfect culmination to a memorable day!
ABOUT THE SPACE
This gorgeous Two-Bedroom, One Bathroom villa is a spacious 867 sq. ft. and features a private terrace offering magnificent views of either the glittering bay looking the lush pools and gardens, or the turquoise waters of Nichupte Lagoon. The elegant Master Bedroom features a plush king-sized bed surrounded by modern furnishings as well as bathroom access, a flat-screen television, and a private balcony. The second bedroom contains a cozy pair of twin beds and a flat-screen TV.
Enjoy a homemade meal courtesy of the fully-equipped kitchen- contains fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, and other appliances- around the elegantly-set dining table. After dinner, feel free to relax on you sumptuous sofa seating in the living area while watching a late-night movie on the flat-screen TV (equipped with DVD player and sound system). Before settling down for the night, take a moment to step out onto the fully-furnished patio and enjoy a spot of stargazing over the moonlit sea.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- 1 double Murphy bed in living area
- Central air-conditioning
- Free wireless Internet
- Large balcony with table and chairs and views of the pools, gardens or Nichupte Lagoon
- In-room safe
- Telephones, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Cribs (upon request)
- Daily maid service
Breathtaking views, top-rated customer service, and a beautiful beach surrounded by sunlight and swaying palms make this gorgeous resort a favorite with families and couples alike.
The Royal Cancun is located on a family-friendly beach whose calm turquoise waters allow parents to lounge on the beach worry-free while the kids splash around in the sparkling Caribbean Sea. Relax in the shade of palm trees and enjoy the cool ocean breeze while partaking in a delicious hand-crafted drink from the beachside bar. Nearby beaches give guests a taste of Old Mexico as the friendly locals enjoy the sunshine and outdoor markets with their families. On-site, partake in fine dining and delicious drinks, exciting activities like snorkeling and kayaking, or any of the other wonderful amenities included in the All-Inclusive package. Dining options include La Palapa for beachside dining, Italian Trattoria for mouth-watering Italian dishes, the swim-up bar which serves food and drink, as well as the pool and lobby bar; of course, guests are welcome to enjoy the variety of delicious dining options at other Royal Resorts as well!
Two free-form pools, tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, mini-market, bicycle and sailboat rentals, a travel agency for planning area activities like visiting Mayan pyramids at Chichen Itza or the famous Mexico Expectacular at Xcaret, car rentals, even beach massage services- all this and more is at the tips of your fingers when you stay with The Royal Cancun Resort! Come experience Mexico in style, and embark upon the vacation of a lifetime.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Children’s playground
- Top-of-the-line water filtration system
- Supervised Kid’s Club (9am to 6pm for kids aged 4-12)
- Activity programs for children, teenagers and adults
- Sports desk offering tennis gear, snorkeling, equipment, bikes, volleyballs, beach towels and board games
- Concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout Resort and Rooms
- 24-hour Front Desk service and security
- Cribs available on request
- Restaurants; Pool and beach bars
- Independent Doctor at The Royal Caribbean (on-call 24 hours a day)
ABOUT THE AREA
The Royal Cancun is a mere 10 minutes’ drive from Downtown Cancun and The Hotel Zone’s major shopping malls, nightclubs and golf courses. The beautiful beaches of Playa Langosta, Playa Linda, and Playa Tortugas- as well as the observation deck, “Torre Escenica”, which offers breathtaking views of the city and sea- are even closer and feature ferry rides to the Island of Women, watersports, outdoor flea markets, and more.
Pearly white beaches, turquoise waters, offshore reefs peppered by marine life, snorkelers, and divers- these are just a few of the wonderful attractions and sights in Cancun. Looking to reconnect with the wonder and wildness of nature? Cancun offers cave tours, crumbling ruins and ancient archaeological sites, underwater rivers, botanical gardens, and a variety of pristine national parks. Water sports fans have a choice of aquatic playgrounds: the Caribbean for fishing, sailing and windsurfing and Nichupté Lagoon for water skiing, kayaking and jungle tours. There are several championship golf courses in the local area as well as upscale shopping centers, fine restaurants, luxurious spas specializing in ancient Mayan healing techniques and Temazcal steam baths, and an abundance of glittering nightlife. Come explore the wonders and waters of beautiful Cancun, Mexico and experience a vacation you will never forget.
Things to Do
- Isla Mujeres- the “Island of Women” and coral beaches (a short ferry ride away!)
- Chichen Itza- one of the most famous archaeological sites in Mexico, home to the Mayan pyramids (2 hours’ drive west)
- The Hotel Zone- a huge venue with Vegas-like attractions and top entertainers and DJs (10 min away)
- Museo Maya De Cancun- a hub of Mayan anthropology and history (9.3 miles/15 km away)
- Parque de las Palapas- the heart of the city (4.2 miles/6.8 km away)
- MUSA Museo Subacuatico de Arte- an underwater museum, great for scuba diving
- City markets and Cooking Schools
- Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Jeep Safaris through jungles, Mayan ruins, and underground caves
- Mayan ruins and villages
- Xcaret Mexico Expectacular- performances from ancient Mayan culture and traditional Mexican music and dances (1 hour’s drive south)
- Ziplines, ATV’s, Cenote swim, swimming with sharks
- Snorkeling with Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Sea Turtles, Sailfish
- The Moon Spa and Golf Club (13.4 miles/21.6 km)
Cancun International Airport: 25 minutes away
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Reservations are prepaid and nonrefundable
- Taxes have been included in the nightly rate.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Check-in Deposit: $100 USD
- Late Check-out Fee: $100 per hour.
- Minimum check-in age: 25. At least one of the guests must have 25 years old.
- Payment methods: Master Card, Visa, AMEX
- Extra beds are not available.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability; may incur additional charges and cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Optional Services (Fees Apply)
- Baby-sitting service (upon request)
- Beach, terrace & villa massage
- Car rental
- Tour desk
- Mini-market, Restaurants, Pool & beach bars, Pizza delivery & Food to go counters
- Spa and Fitness center, Beauty salon at The Royal Sands and The Royal Caribbean
- Guest laundry
- Doctor on-call
Please note that for guests’ stays crossing a Saturday night a room move might be required. Should this be the case, our management team will assist our guests in order to make this an uneventful process.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change. Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability. RESERVATIONS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED ONCE A CONFIRMATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED.