Plan your next Sunshine State escape to ‘The Lido Deck,’ a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Palm Beach. Boasting 1,300 square feet with the capacity to comfortably sleep 6 guests, this home ensures the ultimate beach getaway. You’ll love watching the incredible sunsets from the second-floor condo's wrap-around balcony that hovers over the intracoastal waters. Access the community amenities, such as the pool, fitness center and the outdoor poolside grill to enhance your experience.
Bedroom 1: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Upon arrival, you’ll love being so close to the water that you feel like your on a ship's deck. The sweeping views of the Intracoastal Waterway afford constant enjoyment as you take in the marine life, tropical birds and the flow of small and large craft along the channel. Take in the vibrant green space which surrounds the building on either side, opening and brightening up the grounds.
Enter the condo to find a large open floor plan that greets you with exceptional views of the water from every room. The bright tropical decor is sure to please! With natural light pouring in through the windows and glass sliding doors that open to the expansive wrap around deck, the home invites you in with a bright, airy ambiance.
The common living area combines the living room and dining area with a glass dining table set for 6. Relax on the plush blue sofas as you watch your favorite shows from the flat-screen TV, which is equipped with local channels and a Roku for streaming your favorite shows.
Prepare home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen using fresh ingredients from the Saturday Farmer’s Market, located one mile south of the base of the Lake Worth Bridge. Dine al fresco on the balcony furniture while you look over the intracoastal and spot manatees, dolphins, beautiful Florida birds or boats cruising by.
The home features 2 full bathrooms, one with an extra large tub, and 2 bedrooms. One with 2 full-sized beds, another with a king, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping.
Bring your vacation to a whole new level of excitement by taking advantage of the community amenities. Get in a quick workout at the fitness center or swim some laps in the pool on the intracoastal waterway.
From this amazing Palm Beach location, enjoy easy access to museums, concert venues, restaurants, beautiful bike paths, and walks along the water all over Palm Beach and West Palm Beach.
Wake up for a nice walk to breakfast at the pier or stroll across the street from your condo to your gated, private access beach that includes chairs, umbrellas and lounges for your convenience.
Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course is a 7-minute walk away from the condo and located right on the water. Here, you’ll find a restaurant, bar and exceptional views while you’re golfing.
Worth Avenue is a few miles north of the property and features some of the best shopping and dining in the world, sure to delight everyone in the group!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ local channels and a Roku, free WiFi, balcony w/ Intracoastal views, in-unit laundry machines and more
- Enjoy access to the community amenities, including the pool, fitness center and outdoor grill
- Great Palm Beach location - Enjoy easy access to museums, concert venues, restaurants, biking, kayaking, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, the Pier, Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course and Worth Avenue
- Closest Commercial Airport -Palm Beach International Airport, 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, (~9.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Per condominium community requirements, a criminal background check will be processed upon booking (to be completed by the homeowner)