Beautiful beaches and boat canals await you in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and you can explore it all from this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house that can sleep 8 guests. Privacy, convenience and luxury are what you can expect to find when you stay at this splendid home. The property boasts over 3,000 square feet of living space, a private swimming pool and an unbeatable beachfront location. Located right on the sand, this home has all the sun and surf you could hope for right in the backyard!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Pullout Sofa | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds, Pullout Sofa | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Upon arrival, familiarize yourself with the spacious main level which features an open floor plan and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. Appreciate the views from afar or walk out onto the patio for a closer look. Aside from the serene scenery, this splendid backyard area also includes an oceanside gas grill, a private, heated swimming pool and a plethora of patio furniture. Guests even have the option of renting kayaks, scuba gear and paddle boards from the owner!
Head back inside and get dinner started in the kitchen. This gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, charming white cabinetry and ample counter space. Indulge in your home-cooked creations at the breakfast counter, equipped with 4 bar chairs, or sit down with the whole group at the elegant dining table set for 6.
Once your stomach is full, gather in the living area and settle in for a relaxing evening at home. The space includes plush furnishings, a flat-screen cable TV and delightful beach-themed decor.
Make your way up the beautiful hardwood staircase when you’re ready to call it a night. The master bedroom boasts a plush king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, private en suite bathroom and floor-to-ceiling windows with picturesque views and a door to access the balcony. The other 2 bedrooms also include flat-screen cable TVs and comfortable beds.
With an unparalleled beachfront location, this property offers ease of access to all things Florida. Spend your stay cruising through the distinguished boat canals, strolling along the sandy shoreline and soaking up the sunshine.
The house is also conveniently located within walking distance to various local pubs, restaurants and shops.
Other area attractions worth a visit include the International Swimming Hall of Fame, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Historic Stranahan House Museum, Museum of Discovery and Science and Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, second-story balcony, spacious backyard, private swimming pool, outdoor furniture and more!
- Option to rent kayaks, scuba gear, paddle boards and more from the homeowner!
- Unbeatable Fort Lauderdale location - Beachfront property right on the sand! Within walking distance of various shops, restaurants and pubs
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee ($50/pet/stay). Please ensure pets are up to date on all treatments, etc.
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that this home can sleep more than 6. Please reach out with requests for up to 8
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Vacation Rental Registration Certificate Number: 1600360