Make plans to stay at ‘Falcon’s Nest,’ a newly remodeled 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Arch Cape vacation rental house that sleeps 11! This pristine Oregon property has 2 levels, is loaded with terrific amenities and offers incredible ocean views. Enjoy hiking, a quiet dinner on the deck, or romantic star gazing in the hot tub. The secluded Falcon Cove Beach, known for the tide pools and sand dollars, is a short walk from Falcons Nest.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Pullout Bed
Nestled on the edge of Oswald West State Park, you can expect to find true relaxation and peace at ‘Falcon’s Nest’.
Sleek hardwood floors and bright walls liven the interior with vibrant colors, while large glass windows in each room provide one-of-a-kind views of the forest surrounding you.
The living room makes for the perfect area to kick back with plush sofas and a massive flat-screen satellite TV so you can watch all your favorite Netflix shows.
On a evening, wine and dine with your companions out on the private dining area on the deck and build a pleasant fire in the chimenea. Afterward, take a refreshing dip in the private hot tub as you let all the tension and stress float away while you stargaze.
End your magical day by sleeping victoriously on the master bedroom’s lush king-sized bed for a night’s rest you won’t soon forget.
Thanks to Falcon’s Nest’s wonderful location along the awe-inspiring Oregon coast line, a plethora of activities await you from an arm’s reach away!
This spacious 4 bedroom home is nestled on the edge of Oswald West State Park, when you leave Hwy 101 you drive thru 'The Enchanted Forest' toward the ocean.
Hop in the car and take the short drive north to Cannon Beach, where you’ll find the popular Haystack Rock, art galleries, trendy restaurants and cafes. Head farther north and you’ll wind up in Astoria, where you’ll find many great places to grab a bite along the expansive Columbia River.
In the opposite direction, check out Rockaway Beach, filled with fresh farmers markets and an eye-opening annual kite festival! Be sure to also check out the Cape Mears lighthouse, just 10 miles from Tillamook.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, three flat-screen TVs with Netflix, fully equipped kitchen, private patio, private hot tub, fireplace and much more
- Endless memories will be made while enjoying the views of the jaw-dropping Oregon Coast and Enchanted Forest!
- Enjoy easy access to sightseeing, hiking, fishing, restaurants, shops art galleries and so much more!
- No smoking
- Dogs allowed w/$15 per stay fee
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in