This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in St. Germain is perfect for 11 guests who are seeking a true Northwoods experience. The house is part of the Cedaroma Lodge Resort, and is within walking distance to Little Saint Germain Lake. Spend your days boating, fishing, and swimming in the lake and your nights stargazing by the fire pit. Folks looking to get out of the resort for a while will enjoy the fantastic hiking trails and numerous golf courses in the area.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 4 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 3 Twin Beds
There’s no better way to spend your vacation in the Northwoods than at this cozy house. Boasting 1,480 square feet, this home provides plenty of space for everyone to relax comfortably, and all of the outdoor amenities you’d expect to find near the lake.
Little Saint Germain Lake is right down the lane from the house and has plenty to offer regarding fishing, swimming, and boating.
After a day at the lake, warm up by the gas fireplace in the living room while you relax by watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. There are two plush couches and an extremely comfortable recliner in the cozy living room.
The full kitchen has all of the appliances you need to cook your favorite meals in your home-away-from-home. Two dining tables in the house will accommodate everyone in your group.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed while the second bedroom has a queen-sized bed. Sleeping in the other 2 bedrooms is like being away at a summer camp; the third bedroom has 4 twin-sized beds, and the fourth bedroom has 3 twin-sized beds.
Little Saint Germain Lake is a quick 5-minute walk from the front door of the house to the edge of the water. Spend warm days fishing, boating, or swimming in the lake or just relaxing on the community dock, and save those cold days for roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, hiking the nearby trails and cross country skiing.
Since the house is located in the Cedaroma Lodge Resort, you’ll have access to all of the fun amenities the resort provides. Shoot some hoops on the basketball court or challenge your travel companions to a game of volleyball.
From June to August, there is yoga on the beach available for an additional cost. If you're up for a challenge, try the other classes, including the Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga class and the Aerial Yoga offerings!
During your stay, you'll have access to fishing boats, 2 canoes, 5 kayaks and 2 stand-up paddleboards, all free for you to use on the lake! Additionally, you can rent pontoon boats, motors for the fishing boats and upgraded stand-up paddleboards for more water sport fun.
There are several extremely affordable golf courses a few miles away from the resort. Greens fees at the nearby St. Germain Golf Club start at just $23 for 18 holes, so be sure to bring your clubs if you’re a golfer!
This 4-season home is also situated near hiking trails, biking paths, birding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, ATV trails and endless activities that you can enjoy year-round!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, a fishing boat, wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, central heating, private dock, gas grill, fire pit with provided firewood, picnic table, hammocks, and much more!
- Enjoy Cedaroma Lodge Resort’s community amenities, including bikes, 2 paddleboards, kayaks, canoes, a basketball court, volleyball court, playground, lake beach, fish cleaning house, green space, docks, yoga classes and boat/stand-up paddleboard rentals!
- Unbeatable location within walking distance to Little Saint Germain Lake in the beautiful Wisconsin Northwoods, perfect for family vacations, boating, swimming, and fishing. Easy access to lake activities and championship caliber golf courses!
- Airport: Rhinelander/Oneida County Airport (RHI) (~31 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (40lb weight limit, 2 pets maximum)
- Events, parties, and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Rentals for pontoons, motors for fishing boats, and stand-up paddleboards are available within the resort
- Note that beach towels are not provided at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in