About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2)
If you have read the other VRBO descriptions and comments, to further comment would be redundant. This is what we DO NOT have in the sleepy town of Haleiwa.
1. We don't have sidewalks.
2. No homeless sleeping on the sidewalks.
3. No parking meters.
4. No parking meters maids.
5. No traffic lights. Well, we do have one at the end of town.
6. No building taller then the tallest coconut tree.
7. No movie theater.
8. No night clubs
9. No smog.
10. No crowds on our beach.
11. No loud radios on the beach; just children’s laughter.
12. No loud noise after 10:00 pm.
13. No cigarette butts.
14. No honking horns-it's impolite here.
This is what we DO have:
Spectacular, Haleiwa Surf condominium located fifty feet from waters edge to the property line; where one can take pleasure with drinks and sunsets on your own balcony, over looking the sandy beach.
This condo is 'modern tropical' style with state of the art amenities including full kitchen cable TV and fast internet connection. Imagine checking your email before jogging the isolated beach and conducting business on your balcony while watching your loved one frolic in the calm safe waters.
This condo was painstakingly and lovingly updated in August of 2017 and is continuously maintained and updated.
If we can't accommodate you at Haleiwa Surf, not to worry. There's always room at my house for one more. Everything else can be found in the condo… Call me or call my Assistant Fidel. Our office hours in San Francisco are from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM (PST), Monday through Friday.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Antonia Vetterli
The condos are located on the site of my family home and where I was born. Each of the five palm trees was planted with the birth of my siblings. Also, I was married on the site.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Excellent Ocean and Sunset Views
Well maintained ocean front unit that was fully furnished and equipped with all necessities needed. A wonderful stay was enjoyed by all
Excellent Location! Clean! Friendly!
This was the first time my wife and I stayed in this condo and in Haleiwa. We arrived on the Island at 10:00 PM, by the time we drove to the condo we were hungry and tired. We thought we would have to go find a store to buy food. We decided to drop off our luggage at the condo first, to our surprise there was a nice gift basket with fresh bananas, nuts and snacks. We were so relieved that we didn't have to search for a store. Thank you Bebee!
The condo is clean, updated, and nice location right on the beach, next to a park and 15 minute walk to a restaurant and the town.
We will plan to book this condo next year.
Robert & Eleanor
Location, ocean front, can not be beat in Haleiwa
The location can't be beat on North Shore. The ocean outside your lanai. However, the amenities are sorely lacking. There was not enough matching dishes to have our grandkids over for dinner. There was not even a baking pan to get food to the BBQ. There was not a plastic drinking cup in the condo so you could take your drink down to the outside eating area. We bought a package of plastic cups, hopefully they were left for the next guests. The TV was awful, we just decided we didn't need the news for a week. The walkways on each floor to the condos were filthy, and were not cleaned or swept the entire time we were there. We stay in condos so we're can eat our own food when we wish, and relax in the evening. We stayed at another condo in the complex last year, it was great, so we are thinking it is just this particular owner
Can't Beat the View!!!
The featured picture for this condo does not begin to depict the breathtaking view! A perfectly appointed condo that opens up to a slice of paradise! Wish we could have stayed longer!
Even better than pictured!
The place is simply amazing. It feels like home. Everything was clean and convenient. Lorraine was prompt to reply when needed. The condo area is just perfect with an almost private beach. You want to fall asleep listening to the waves? This is the place.
Second time here, great location but unit definitely needs some attention!
This is our second time back to SurfCondos & this unit. Last year we stayed 10 days, this year 12 days so we have some good experience with the place. We also rented out a second unit from same owner for my mom & daughter.
Let me start by saying the property itself is a great little gem. Awesome view of the ocean, steps from the sand, water & snorkelin with turtles. The SurfCondos are unique, it's right in the heart of the of Haleiwa. Easy walking distance to everything Haleiwa Town.
Last year we enjoyed our stay in this unit despite the obvious need for updating the basics like towels, linens & kitchens supplies. It was just the two of us & it was a great first impression, so we decided to book again.
We are very easy going & laid back, we were definitely not expecting the Westin or some high end resort. That is why we chose to come back because of the chill & slow pace environment, we like the feeling of "living like a local".
Suggestions are listed below that we felt pretty frustrated by. I'm sure all incoming guests would appreciate them. Sadly, we will be staying elsewhere next time for the amount of $$$ we paid for both these units:
- Clean fresh towels for bath & beach use: Was surprised these had not been replaced as they were in bad shape last time. We were provided the same 4 smelly & moldy bath towels & two ragged out beach towels. Same case in unit 305 too. Many times we just used the bath mats as towels to avoid having to do laundry a 3rd time. This was a big deal for our 2 families during our long stay. So we ended up buying extra 3 beach towels.
- Hand & bath soap: Only had dish soap in the kitchen & 2 mini bars of cheap hotel soap for bathroom use & showers.
- Extra roll of toilet paper & paper towels/napkins upon arrival
- Can opener is so badly rusted in both units NEEDS replacing or get electric one for $10
- No cable/movie access: Couldn't get cable without paying for subscription. Had to log onto our phones at night & use up data if wanted to watch a movie.
- WIFI was available but did not work ever
- Floor fans for both bedroom & living area for at night, it gets very warm so you basically sleep with nothing & windows/doors open
- Extra & clean/decent pillows for fold out couch. Only got one for our two teenagers & it was awful. Fold out mattress is bad and needs replacing
Had a great time despite these issues. Great little place but owner needs to bring attention to the things mentioned above! :-)
The ocean in front of Haleiwa Surf is a safe, calm beach protected by three reefs and perfect for snorkeling. The water is crystal clear and you can see your toes.